• Members

I'm really interested in the Michelle story too! I shocked myself. LOL.

Excellent point about Dani and Destiny. In some ways their friendship would make even less sense than Natalie and Destiny. But it would provide an interesting juxtaposition between the two women and opportunity for conflict.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i said I want them to interact. That doesn't imply that I want them to be BFFs. I'm not friends with most of my younger cousins but that doesn't mean we don't cross paths and talk occasionally. There's several opportunities for Nat to cross paths with Dani, like at Shelter where she seems to hang out alot. Maybe have Nat concerned about her after chatting with her there and then asking Cutter to keep an eye in her. Simple stuff like that

• Members

I get rhinohide's point that Natalie shouldn't be some older hanger on to the A team. But I don't think anyone's suggesting that & I don't think they'll do that.

I do think there's opportunity for her to be peripherally connected to their story though that makes sense and helps integrate the canvas. Her friendship with Destiny is cute and works for me for the reasons I've said earlier in the thread & it seems like something they're going to continue to play up. Given that, the fact that shes cousins with Matthew (and Drew) AND Dani makes for some potentially interesting scenes/conversations- not friendships and certainly not her main purpose but its not weird that she's be interested in whats going on with their situation. I'm more interested in seeing her with Matthew at this point since she's close to Bo/Nora & Destiny & he works for Clint- they could work that in at like a bigger Buchanan scene- it doesn't need to be a standalone thing. I remember her having a few scenes with Eddie when he was really little. I know there's no love lost with her and the Todds & I don't think she's ever had material with Dani but that doesn't mean they can never have a conversation or that it would be odd for her to tell Cutter to make sure Dani doesn't get in over her head at Shelter. At the very least, she knows Viki loves Todd's kids.

Love that we're even talking about this kind of canvas integration & that scenes like Viki/Jack, Natalie/Destiny, Natalie asking Blair about Starr are becoming the norm.

• Members

Yeah early on- the White Girl wasted ep where Blair, Nat and Rama were listening to Dusky sing I think. Quick little throwaway line- I think Blair might have asked about Liam, said she missed having little kids, that sort of thing. Blair just said Starr was in LA "working on her music"

• Members

On Josh Kelly's facebook page, one of his facebook friends complimented on his character Cutter, saying that "he liked that he was a bad guy, or he was a bad guy", and JK relied back with a comment saying "Thanks, and that he hope Cutter becomes bad again, and that it will be good!" Does that mean that Cutter might not be responsible for the drug ring with Bruce and Dean at Shelter, and the drugs are only part of the tattoo organization storyline?

Archived