• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My memory doesn't recall all the details, but I believe Dorian 'fed' this tip on Pellegrino to a guy who turned out to be Clint's financial advisor, who told Clint about it. Clint then mentioned it to Viki, I think. I think you're right, though, that he later cautioned her to diversify.

DRW50, I'm a relatively new viewer (3 years) but I like the idea of bringing Carla Hall, even for a short story arc. And since it's a different regime, this might help. I know the actress is semi-retired but I believe she's still quite active. Even to me, who didn't know very much about OLTL until a handful of years ago, she does represent history in OLTL and even a brief appearance could be a bridge (re)builder.

The show in general was pretty good.

I'm thinking though that Dani may not want to get her hopes up with Matthew, though. This Internet girl fixation may not be over.

I thought Jeffrey and Destiny were sweet and that only goes so far but I'm not seeing any of the "A Team" in any couplings right now. They should be free to roam and let romantic situations unfold in a way that's organic. Yeah, there's always room for hook ups, etc. because this is a soap but if there's one thing I don't wish the online soaps to replicate from their broadcast cousins-- I don't want to be force fed couples for no good reason.

Viki and Clint had a really bad day today. Clint's blowout with Natalie and the Pellegrino Fund's collapse. Lot of emotional juice. I have a feeling that down the road, Viki will eventually recoup most (if not all) her money but the interest for me, is to see what happens in the meantime.

Looks like Dorian is trying to hide the fact that she dropped the crumbs that led to the Pellegrino Trap. Wonder how long she'll be able to hide this. Dorian could be in for some legal trouble if the trail leads back to her.

At the very least, it appears some kind of altercation between Dorian and Viki is down the road.

I like the fact that we're seeing Bo doing 'field work' (the way we've seen Jesse on AMC). Great to see people on soaps at work. Now we need to see Nora and Téa in a courtroom, either facing off or at a plea bargain negotiation for a case--but some situation where we see them lawyer-ing.

• Members

Re: Bruce, Dean, Shelter and the tattoo organization storyline: I thought that Bruce was the one who cut off the power at Shelter, but then I watched the May 30th episode again, and Bruce was still dancing with Natalie and Dean was giving one of the DJ's a stash of drugs at the exact moment the power went out, so it wasn't either of them (it may be one of the tattoo people we haven't seen yet). I still think that Bruce shot at Todd and Blair outside the club, because the actor that plays Bruce (Ryan Cooper) was interviewed on the MORE AMC and OLTL show a couple of weeks ago hinting that his character might be responsible for all the bad stuff that's happening at Shelter. Also, Todd's suspicions about the drugs that Dani took was tainted was right after Bo tested the same oxy drugs that he confiscated from Matthew turned out to be 4x more lethal, and that Dani got the drugs she overdosed on from her college friend Brianna (who was the same girl that was partying with her older boyfriend Jason that she got the drugs from at the club a few weeks ago)! If Todd thinks that the tattoo people were responsible for poisoning the drugs, then why in the previews for Thursday's episode reveal that Brianna died from an overdose of the tainted pills if Brianna wasn't on the target list of Todd and Victor Jr.'s loved ones since she's not related to them? Is Jason one of the other tattoo people, or is it Dean (or Bruce) part one of the other tattoo people who probably gave the drugs to Jason to give to Brianna that she passed on to Dani?

• Members

Ha for some reason this episode I did notice the strange lighting at Chateaux Tea.

And wow from that image his shirt looks worse than I remember--I usually kinda like over the top, slightly off dress shirts for men, but just no.

I liked the location work in "Toronto" but have no idea where this story is going--Jeffrey is a idiot for suggesting Matthew go up there and surprise her. I mean I've had some strange and perhaps foolish net relationships with people in other cities and then one of us has visited the other--almost always it's worked out well, but I still wouldn't appreciate waking up one morning to find someone at my door I had never met in person with no warning.

• Members

It was dumb. Jeffrey gives lousy advice in general. He also told Destiny that randomly showing up at the apt with Drew would help Matthew bond with Drew. So far that doesn't seem to have worked.

• Members

What is going on with Tea's house and the weird lighting? I haven't watched yet but it looks crazy in those caps. I also read on Twitter that they have finally fixed the door of Tea's set so that it opens into the apartment, is this true? I hope this means they will fix the rest of the doors opening outside on OLTL and on AMC, it looks all kinds of awkward.

Archived