GH50: Week of June 17 Discussion

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was talking to some Roger fans or should I say stans, you know, the ones who want to be raped by him, and absolutely NOTHING is wrong with any of this to them. I didn't imagine they would have a problem because if anyone can "redeem" FrankenTodd, Roger is that person (translation: I will forgive anything as long as I get RH). I even told them that Roger showed signs that this could be pulled off for what they are trying to do with the character in the scenes with KA Friday. I didn't watch the entire show, but I wanted to see those scenes so that I would know that his entire presence won't be cringe worthy for the duration. But those scenes are .02% of the time. The rest is a clown. Roger is trying to be Franco with Todd tendencies when he should be playing a dark soul trying to find his way back to humanity. Craptini/Roger have no idea where they need this chacter to be and go, so they are just letting Roger have at it! The new poll in SOD says so much - 46% of the viewers don't care as long as it's Roger in the role. Many of them took the poll to mean that it's 50/50 wacko.png

Shawn and Alexis were never meant to be taken seriously. This was just so that we would not see Craptini as the oppressive pieces of garbage they really are when they dropped kicked Sharly and humiliated Shawn as foreplay for CarJoke. I know I know, Craptini hire black people all the time...yadda yadda yadda! If they were not going to write Shawn with Carly, they should have brought in someone else. As it stands, they took one character they had no intentions of caring about and put him with a character the show has not given 2 chits about in YEARS! WTFev! My mama didn't raise no fool!!!!!

• Members

The rumor is she's leaving in 2014 and likely came from the fact she didn't go to the Emmys, just as MS joining is likely from spotting her talking to FV at the Emmys and I think attending the gh after party at some point.

Pretty sure Kirsten is under contarct til mid 2014. So six-eight planned exit for letting someone go during one of their cycles it pretty out there.

• Members

There's no point to Maxie and there hasn't been in a long time. This surrogate story is just a big who cares, and if it leads to a baby switch with the water filter, that's another who cares, like the one with Sam and Tea. They don't even use Maxie as any type of spark plug character. There's no reason she's there.

• Members

This is worse than giving Brenda and Sam children. There are certain soap characters to whom you don't give children, and Maxie is one of those characters. Outside of that, Maxie's health was not an issue, and it should have been. She's taking quite the risk for a child "that's not hers". Ridiculous. Then you take the point of contention off contract? What in the sam hell is going on here?!

• Members

I am okay with Sam having a kid, but Brenda and Maxie should not be saddled with kids. Especially Brenda, who had a kid with some dayplayer and not Sonny or Jax.

Anyhow, what is this S&C crap? Why is Sonny threatening to kill his ex-wives lately? The ones he actually claimed to love? Wasn't everyone saying a few months ago he was going to off Brenda for sleeping with Mikey and now Carly? RC has no idea how to write Sonny at all.

Archived