• Members

I really agree on the Heather thing- I'm glad we don't have to see some Hunter-esque bad girl taking advantage of AJ to get Miranda to wake up. I think the fact that she likes Heather might give this more impact. And I like Heather- she brings a certain fun to all of her scenes.

And I also agree, I just love seeing Dr. Joe. There's just something about seeing him onscreen that screams this is Pine Valley. They shouldn't undervalue that if he's willing to work. I don't even necessarily need him in his own story but there's no reason why he can't have scenes with a number of characters.

Colby & Opal today were all kinds of win. And in spite of myself, I want to know more about Celia's visions already.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Opal to Colby: "I bet 'ol Winifred's got some in the fridge up at the mansion, why don't you hurry back up there before they're gone" LMAO! Their scenes were really good! Jill Larson sunk her teeth deep into that.

LOL @ Pete joking about wanting to buy an apartment for his indoor pot farm.

Colby to JR: "While you're limping around like a pathetic loser, your Step Mommy to be is taking over this whole entire company. So maybe when you find the balls to stand up to that bitch, I'll listen. But until then, stay away from me!" OMG, they give this girl the boldest, most snarky lines/material. Damn!

Loved the Erica Kane/Kendall mentions biggrin.png

Did anyone else find it a little weird how that Miranda/AJ/Celia/Heather scene started w/everyone gathering at the table to hang out, then by the end (AKA about 75 secs later), Miranda & AJ left....LOL

Dr. Anders seems SMUG as hell! It's too bad David can't be Cass' savior doctor!

• Members

I think how they were writing Jesse/Angie was one of the reasons the writing team was let go. It was like they switched personalities... Jesse seemed to be hot headed.. leaping before thinking but had a very likable personality at the same time.. Angie was always more logical, sensible, but wouldn't put up with crap from anyone.

I did like today's episode, but there was something missing for me. I'm hoping that we can still have some character moments as well.

• Members

I think Miranda is going to act like the Kane woman she is eventually. It is kind of seems like AJ's to her is like Jack was to her mother's mother. She likes being the center of AJ's world and this Heather thing is going to add a wrinkle to that.

• Members

I thought today's show was pretty good. More like the first few weeks. Last week was weird. I didn't like either episode, even the one (Wednesday's) that wasn't the victim of extreme editing.

I do wish they would spend a bit of time on some details. Like where Jacob is in all this (I don't expect - or want - Jacob to appear, but at least make reference to him). Does JR know that Stuart is alive (when Tad & Dixie told him in the ABC finale he didn't believe them)? Is Dixie living at the Chandler mansion or not? I still don't really understand the relative ages with Pete-Celia-Heather-AJ. Has Billy Clyde been around town all this time?

Dr. Anders' debut was very low-key for a new contract player.

I want to get behind Zach/Lea but PG is really weak.

• Members

Why do you not want Jacob Foster, Cassandra's very own father to be there for his very own daughter? He needs to be at her bedside. This storyline makes less and less sense. I mean a parent is not at the bedside of his/her child??? Something is severely wrong with this entire storyline. A person does not want a parent at their own child's bedside. This is why these writers got fired.

Why do you not want Jacob Foster, Cassandra's very own father to be there for his very own daughter? He needs to be at her bedside. This storyline makes less and less sense. I mean a parent is not at the bedside of his/her child??? Something is severely wrong with this entire storyline. A person does not want a parent at their own child's bedside. This is why these writers got fired.

• Members

Because I don't want DW doing dual roles. If they want to have Jacob on the scene then I'd rather they hire another actor and pretend the lookalike aspect never happened. So I was probably wrong to say that I don't want Jacob on the scene. I don't want Jacob on the scene played by DW smile.png

Nobody knows why MMP/ES were fired. The "Zendall" fans think they made it happen. The David/Cara fans think it's because they didn't give that couple and their kid a happy ending in episode 1 and had them on every episode since saying "I love you more"/ "No, I love you more". Others seem to think they were fired because David Canary found out about the concept of retirement.

Lisa Connor is currently the script editor. She could do more to fill in the blanks (eg. Jacob) in scripts if she wanted to. So I don't see her doing any better in that regard as HW. As for Chip Hayes... well I won't even say what a former AMC scriptwriter had to say about how weak his breakdowns were. Ooops.

Archived