• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But that's like 50% of the sets! Where will they go?!?

Just kidding I get it- I think more family stuff will help Dani & Matthew. People seemed to like the phone call thing today & the nail salon scene with Todd. Hopefully now that they've established the roommate situation, they'll branch out a bit.

• Members

That was a good group, too. Tomlin's era was a nice one to be a younger viewer, especially coming off the heels of the atrocious Will/Jess/Cris/Roseanne nonsense.

At this point, I'm itching for a SORAS'd Bree, a back-from-the-dead Hope, Ryder, and Liam to start taking center stage.

....but I'm getting ahead of myself.

• Members

Oh this was a good younger set- I had forgotten that they all were in college together at one point right? It was a big improvement on Jess/Cris/Will/Roseanne before it. Wasn't a huge fan of Jen/Riley/Rex/Shannon and the less said about the Starr crossed lovers & co the better.

I really like this current group so the overexposure isn't bothering me like some but this week was objectively better right? No Dani/no apartment on Tuesday, Jeffrey with Viki and today the other 2 were just kind of background to Matthew/Nora. PP is bleeding its money's worth out of Rob Gorrie though.

• Members

Oh, that crap was [!@#$%^&*]. So was Tomlin's crew. It was all so forced and Jessica Morris was terrible and the writing was terrible. The only bright spots were an actor here or there, like Melissa Archer or Jay Wilkison or at the time, Rex, when people liked him. But the stories and focus were awful year after year.

This youth set is the best I've seen on the show since the '90s.

• Members

Yes, they were in college together. I loved them. I'm still in mourning over Al Holden. His death was the beginning of the end for Max and Gabrielle's characters too. Damn you [whoever was in charge at the time].

This current group is fine, I'm just over them hanging out together in their apartment doing nothing. So I fast-forward them alot.

Archived