OLTL: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think today was the first ep since maybe the first that I enjoyed every scene! THIS is the show that I miss.

I loved that it was mostly the "vets". Even though Matthew and Destiny were on they were with Bo and Nora, then others. This made them watchable. I like Robert Gorrie but he has been way too overplayed and Laura Harrier I'm not a fan of at all (at least not yet).

Was glad that Natalie had air time and the story about Liam/John with Clint being in the mix. Can't wait.

Am I the only one that thinks Nat and Cutter are going to just end up doing it on the top of the bar?? Haha....hey, people do on top of desks in offices all the time. It's not like Cutter is a corporate type. tongue.png

The Dorian/Viki rivalry seems to be building into something again and the story involving Todd picking up....I hope it continues.

I'm finally really anxious to see the next ep!

• Members

I sooooo loved Cutter and Natalie today. At the risk of sounding like a dork....awwwwwwww! I can't wait for their dinner date. When is that? I need him to undistract her from Hobo Cop.

What is break beat?

• Members

Good movement today. I found myself laughing out loud at David as he and Dorian arrive at Bo's. nice moment between Matthew and Destiny. I am still not feeling Viki and Clint. I feel they are distant in the scenes. I am concerned before you know it viki is going to be mad at clint because of the whole John Natalie thing.

Archived