GH50: Discussion Week of June 10th...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hehe.

But it's so true. It's all for plot. Even though he's terrible, Ron KNOWS what he's doing. Which bugs me all the more. He could probably tell a normal, good (well, at this point, I'm starting to doubt that) storyline. If he wanted to. Instead he's stuck in some bizarre fan built universe in his head.

• Members

Oh, and Shawn is laughable as a character. Which is a real shame that Ron has zero interest in him. No one has any idea what to do with him and he and Alexis remain sexless and unappealing. Which again is a real shame.

I can't take Carly's head bob and seething and finger pointing and teeth gnashing. Laura, please calm down.

• Members

Well you know Ron is as subtle as a trainwreck when it comes to how much he favors the OLTL3. It took him less than a month to have all back in the same orbit they were previously in by using the most contrived and blatant way posibble.. I also feel like I'm watching rehashed OLTL dialogue and I'll bet Carly and Todd 2.0 will have slept together by the end of the next month.

• Members

I don't even like Carly but I have to roll my eyes at this BS with Olivia now Carly is about to be hated for inadvertently getting Olivia shot and Fran.... Todd will be self-righteous about it. Not to mention I'm sure Sonny will berate Shawn like one of his b-tches tomorrow.

• Members

Eric,

I know I usually call Craptini, inept, stupid, morons, etc. I now want to take this opportunity to amend that. While they are still inept, I will give them credit for being clever. Quite clever to be perfectly honest. You have Carly, Sonny, Konnie and FrankenTodd in one room, and Carly is the worst out of the bunch? TWITter was lit up today, and almost every [a few decided not to check their intelligence at the door] poster talked about how smart FrankenTodd was and that he was on to Carly and she needs to pay for this.

Now, while I knew peeps would buy the retcon and welcome Tweety with open arms, I didn't imagined it would be this soon. Hats off to Craptini! I give them props for knowing their audience better than the audience knows themselves! Bravo!

I'm in awe...

Archived