GH50: Discussion Week of June 10th...

• Members

I never found HP to be good. I always through she was shrill and at times cringe worthy. Now she's just at an all time bad.

JD has the onscreen personality of wallpaper and after watching an interview with him its seems he's exactly the same offscreen.

When I heard Samantha Logan was gonna be on this show I knew it would be bad mostly because I thought she was decent in 666 Park Avenue and at the time was being called a young actress to watch and the writing on this show doesnt help up and comers at all.

I still dont understand why TRuch is on this show. He could be doing better.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone care who gets custody of Rafe? What a pointless character.

Taylor is so annoying and desperate. Her throwing herself at him on Wednesday was pathetic!

Not looking forward to this redeeming Franco crap. All i can do is laugh at RH every time I see him on screen with that hair. At least KA's hair color looks nice and suits her better.

Connie/Sonny/Olivia triangle seems to be coming. BORING. Not interested. DIE Olivia!

I like Sabrina but her and Patrick lack chemistry. He even had more chemistry with Britt.

Poor Ian Buchanan spends his 1 day of airtime in makeup, earrings, and a dress. Embarrassing!

Slowly warming up to new Lulu now that that awful memory loss storyline is over.

• Members

Ohhh, now I se the comment that probably upset SK. Tracey saying "30 extra pounds" in referring to the only thing that has change about AJ.

Yeah, that is kind of rude.

Also, so Michael and KiKi are related right? I mean I'm not understanding the underlying sexual undertones to them...Eh gross.

ETA: Okay they kissed...this is some Guiding Light mess.

Archived