The OLTL preview looked boring. AMC looked more exciting. Yay to

Dixie and Billy Clyde

finally coming face to face

Edited by Cheap21

Steve   

The OLTL preview looked boring. AMC looked more exciting. Yay to

Dixie and Billy Clyde

finally coming face to face

ITA. I thought it was funny when Leslie Miller said something about how equally exciting AMC would be and I was wondering what she considered the exciting scenes from the clips of OLTL. As much as I'm looking forward to the Colby/Pete and Brooke/David scenes, I'm really anticipating

Dixie's reaction to seeing Billy Clyde alive.

London   

LOL Cheap, the only thing JLP has had in terms of style on this show that I genuinely want to track down is the pink purse she was wearing when she had left Brooke's during an episode last month.

~bl~   

The OLTL fan question went to the guy who played Bruce the cop who works at Shelter.

Thanks again Greens :)

The OLTL preview looked boring. AMC looked more exciting.

I thought the OLTL previews at the end of Thursday's show were way more exciting so I still have a lot of hope for next week. And the stuff that was spoiled in that music video must be fairly soon too.

AMC looks really good- I really think Colby is going to be the character that pulls me more into AMC. And BillyClyde is just endlessly enjoyable

This show is so random... The brief questions about breast cancer. ?? Brucie the cop on OLTL is cute (even if the actor seems a bit too aware of it lol) but he's not contract ishe It just seemed funny that they were already going to minor characters for their questions (why does weird dog guy get to ask different people skype questions--is he a kid of a crew member?)

Edited by EricMontreal22