More All My Children & One Life To Live June 2013 Discussion

• Members

That's how it is now. But it was most definitely one 20-something-minute combined episode when I watched in the morning. I remember because I skipped straight to the OLTL preview and then to the AMC preview and it was all in the same video. Then I watched the full thing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Colby doesn't hate Krystal. Maybe when she first met her but they grew very close and she in fact moved out from Adam's to live with Krystal and be around her and Jenny (even though she knew Krystal cheated) She looked to Krystal as a second mother, especially since she was having issues with her own.

• Members

I love the Hos, too!

The More episode is on Hulu (I left a post in the thread you started this morning, sorry John for once again not posting in the right placetongue.png). I don't have iTunes so I'm not sure if it's on there in the US yet.

• Members

This week was kind of dull with all the Emmy stuff and I like Emmy material. Having parts of the interviews already up on YouTube sort of hurt my interest. When they called the technical Emmys another name...and then Denyse went off I liked that.

• Members

The material was also largely repeated between the 2 eps, which doesn't make a ton of sense now that they've separated the shows again. But I guess there were more AMC people at the Emmys which limited them in an Emmy episode. Whatever, my favorite part is the previews.

Denyse seems like a down to earth, cool girl. Happy for the OLTL editors who won in their category.

• Members

Today's More AMC was so much better. It was great to see all the comments about the controversial Colby/Pete scene with most of them being supportive of this type of material. I also enjoyed the interview with Vincent Irizarry.

Archived