The Official MTV's The Real World Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think like episode 3 or 4. Joi, the one who Nia replaces, leaves around the second episode b/c she's over the experience and doesn't want to work one of the job choices the roommates have to work.

That's one thing I hate about the RW as of late is that they make them go find a job instead of already having a job lined up, which forces them to be together, that creates conflict. They need to bring that aspect back along with going back to eight roommates. Seven roomies worked in the past when Murray/Bunim used to cast stellar casts but since DC season, they need to cast eight people--eight firecrackers tbh.

IMO, the show this season should've originally cast Nia, Marlon, Jessica, & Jordan and replaced the other three still there and cast another male to make a solid 8. Anastasia & Avery are too childish and bitchy, and Johnny is a p*ssy, who only likes to argue with women.

• Members

Middle of episode 12 and this sh-t is boring as f--k. I hope its that Anastasia chick that leaves bc she is annoying the hell out of me.

Liking Jordan so far and how blunt he is. He looks like Jim Caviezel to me. LMAO at him having no patience for that one girl having an anxiety attack about her bf's email. That girl is a naïve little bitch. I wouldn't mind if she ends up leaving as well.

Marlon is bi? Totally did not see that

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can't wait for next week's --- that Nia/Johnny/Avery fight was CRAZY. I wonder in a situation like that if they all have to go home... or if Nia has to go home for continuing the fight there at the very end by slapping Avery? Nia always likes to say that someone else started it (remember the weird fight with Jordan?).

• Members

Just finished watching episode 4, which was Nia's first full episode and she is EVERYTHING! Why wasn't she there from the start? Seriously, WTF is in charge of casting bc if that weak bitch didn't leave, we would have never had her and the show would be super boring. She's beautiful and brings so much great energy. When she was pretending to be some super white girl with a thick southern accent, I was like with a name like Nia, girl you black and of course I was right...lol

Ugh! Uber disappointed that Anastasia wasn't the one that left. I don't even remember that girl's name but bye bitch! She wasn't feeling Portland and left bc the jobs she was interviewing for paid her less than her job back home. Huh? You are only going to be there for 3 months...deal with it! You aren't signing up for a permanent position and you cant expect to get some great job with your employer knowing you are only going to be there for 3 months. Bitch was delusional about her expectations.

Kinda over Jordan's arrogance. Still dig how he picks on Jessica but overall he's too much of a douche.

Johnny isn't hot but he's supe cute. Theres something Im really digging about him. Cant believe he and Averey starting f--king so soon though. I hate when people couple up as they tend to get very annoying. Hope that's not the case with them

I cant with them putting the dog in the opening.

Edited by Cheap21