• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greed. In cases like this I almost wish I didn't have the net to follow pointless updates, etc.

My only hope is that PP really have more to lose at this point by not making an agreement and just ending it all.

(A move makes zero sense--where would be cheaper than CT?? I guess some of Canada but that goes into other logistics and issues.)

• Members

It's ridiculous, and what concerns me is it was the same sort of thing they were dealing with (the unions and their inability to work with them) and the kind of ideas they were floating before their utter collapse in 2011 - 'we'll go to Canada!' No, you won't, shut up. I hope this doesn't turn into that again, but it easily could. Or they could just pay whatever they may owe and move on. Please.

• Members

It could very well be a case of both sides being in the wrong or unreasonable, somewhat. My gut tells me PP did not plan well for their contractual obligations vs. their start-up needs, though. And that can be easily resolved, but they have to want to do it as opposed to blustering about moving the production to Thailand or worse, ending production altogether.

• Members

What worries me is that once this news starts leaking out to the droves on Facebook and Twitter, there will be people who make the mistake of thinking the shows are done and stop watching now. sad.png

• Members

Totally. This is obviously the fault of those greedy crew members wanting to be paid according to the agreement they had with PP. whistling.jpg

Seriously PP, get your sh*t together and save the drama for the people IN Pine Valley and Llanview.

Totally. This is obviously the fault of those greedy crew members wanting to be paid according to the agreement they had with PP. whistling.jpg

Seriously PP, get your sh*t together and save the drama for the people IN Pine Valley and Llanview.

• Members

I think any of the people who are that informed are already as plugged in as they're going to get. They weathered the 2-show reduction, they'll eventually get wind of this.

I don't think it's an issue so much of the shooting and the budget as them coordinating properly with the unions, and that's going to follow them wherever they go so they might as well fix it here.

Archived