MTV's The Challenge Thred

Cheap21

• Members

New challenge trailer--The Challenge: Free Agents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDYu-ov8x2k

Every man, woman, and child for his or her self....

The cast:

Males:

Brandon Nelson Fresh Meat II

Brandon Swift RW: St. Thomas

Chet Cannon RW: Brooklyn

Chris "CT" Tamburello RW: Paris

Cohutta Grindstaff RW: Sydney

Dustin Zito RW: Las Vegas (2011)

Frank Sweeney RW: San Diego (2011)

Isaac Stout RW: Sydney

Johnny Devenanzio RW: Key West

Johnny Reilly RW: Portland

Jordan Wiseley RW: Portland

Leroy Garrett RW: Las Vegas (2011)

Preston Roberson-Charles RW: New Orleans (2010)

Zach Nichols RW: San Diego (2011)

Females:

Aneesa Ferreira RW: Chicago

Camila Nakagawa Spring Break Challenge

Cara Maria Sorbello Fresh Meat II

Devyn Simone RW: Brooklyn

Emilee Fitzpatrick RW: Cancun

Jasmine Reynaud RW: Cancun

Jemmye Carroll RW: New Orleans (2010)

Jessica McCain RW: Portland

Jonna Mannion RW: Cancun

LaToya Jackson RW: St. Thomas

Laurel Stucky Fresh Meat II

Nany González RW: Las Vegas (2011)

Nia Moore RW: Portland

Theresa González Fresh Meat II

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that's like the only recent one I skipped . I know them from the challenges and Jaz and Jonna always bring it. No clue who Emilie is

I say crazy ass Nia is in this. I wonder how she will do against the vets and if anyone will put up with her antics

• Members

Cheap, Emilee is batsh*t too. All the girls, including Ayiia, brought the drama the Cancun season. Cancun (along with Portland & Back to New Orleans) were one of the last good seasons.

I'm glad that Nia is doing the Challenge too. She'll bring that good drama. I'm glad that Leroy, Brandon N., Preston, Nany, Laurel, Cara, Devyn, and C.T. are on there too. I use to care for Aneesa until she became a b*tch towards Cara for no reason last season.

• Members

Hmm, no slapping, fighting, yelling? The promo seemed kind of lame. haha

I don't know, too many familar faces (Aneesa, Johnny, CT, etc) - I'm getting bored with all of them.

Where is Explosion? This current season of Real World has had higher ratings than the Challenges and definitely more than the last few seasons of Real World... some of the Explosion kids would have made this Challenge insane. Don't they normally include 2-3 of the new people?

Nia will make this fun, hopefully, as that chick was crazy.

I'm guessing Frank and Zach exit early... they didn't seem to be in the promos?

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I stopped watching the Challenges after The Ruins once I realized all my old school favorites (Julie, Coral, Veronica, Miz, Darrell, Syrus, Emily, Ayanna, Amaya, Montana and Beth) most likely would never return again. Plus I grew tired of the whole Johnny, Evan and Kenny bullshit that completely destroyed the show. Thank God Evan and Kenny got banned for what they did to Tonya on Ruins. I love CT (mainly because he's drop dead gorgeous) but that boy has issues! Never could stand Diem's fake ass. I will occasionally catch clips if Katie is on just because I love that little spitfire so much! Luckily I have a lot of the older challenges on tape and break them out for nostalgia purposes. The Inferno 1 and Battle of the Sexes 1 will always remain my 2 favorite challenges!

• Members

I always hated Diem, too, but it is heartbreaking to hear she has to go through that hell again. That [!@#$%^&*] ain't right.

Cutthroat was my last one, too. My favourite moment was Tina, whose all mouth, losing to freaking Theresa. One of the biggest embarrassments in Challenge history and I relished every moment. I watched the final of the one CT and Paula won as well, but I just couldn't fathom watching another whole season. The last Real World I cared about was Brooklyn, so anyone that came after that (and a lot before) was fast forward material.

• 2 months later...

Archived