MTV's The Challenge Thred

Cheap21

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh OK. LOL. I thought it was a new one finally revealing the HGs. I know that Robin Kass is doing the casting for BB (as she always does), but I hope she casts interesting characters like she did on BB: Canada b/c I refuse to watch another season of Lilywhiteville Big Brother with the resident black man or woman and resident gay. I want a nice, large (seeing as the cast will be large this season), DIVERSE cast. And I want people that have watched and followed the game for a couple of seasons. Not people that either started watching recently and have no clue of the game or models/actors hoping to jumpstart their career. We know that these people make Groadbitch's panties wet.

• Members

Here is the official trailer:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/916977/the-challenge-rivals-ii-trailer.jhtml#series=2214&seriesId=41381&channelId=1&id=1708647

Looks good! Anastasia slaps CT - haha - good for her. He's ridiculous.

Not much Frank, Johnny, or Frank. I wonder if some of the heavy hitters go home early? Same with Jasmine and Jonna. I see Jemmye and Knight are back - ugh - what white trash. I can't stand Knight after his last Challenge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I cant even remember most of these rivalries

Ewww to Zach's hair. He needs to cut that ish. The stuff he was saying about Trey and hating him seemed so over the top

Cooke. I completely forgot all about her.

Twitter beef makes for a rivalry? Okay....lame.

Archived