VH1s Hit The Floor

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hand waived them trying to act like professional cheerleading was a full time good money making job and all the forced ass situations to get the players and cheerleaders together but the lead actress was painful to watch and her character acted like a sheltered teen instead of a 20 something woman who had went through college. Combine that with Bratz doll's bad attempts at being a conniving vixen and the show's creator acting like he was doing black women a favor with this dreck I gave up before the season ended.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I really like this show. The acting is ridiculously bad and the story lines are cliched but it's fun and a bit addictive. Both Asha and Yelena are miscast, especially Yelena. I don't but for one second that she's a manipulative bitch running with the big dogs. She comes off as more as a bratty teenager throwing temper tantrums while the people she's manipulating cater to her bull.[!@#$%^&*].

I really like Derek. A bad boy with issues but also endearing. Works for me.

What doesn't work for me is Sloan. Can't stand her. And she treats Pete like [!@#$%^&*]. I'm gad he moved on with Raquel because he deserves better.

The players are too short to be basketball players and German's position is now assistant coach of a major basketball team? The guy is too young and too inexperienced and the switch too stupid.

Must Rick Fox be in every single black dramedy on tv? The dude is everywhere.

I'm really dissapointed they got rid of Charlotte Ross. I wasn't expecting her character to be murdered at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The ratings have been amazing according to all the articles I've read and I've been hooked since the first episode of Season 2 so I'm so excited it's coming back.

I just hope Zero and Jude end on a good note by season end. Could care less about dumb Derek Roman. Ahsha has become useless. Jelena was made into a silly girl last episode with her decision regarding the tape.

Oscar is a nasty nasty evil old man. Beyond disgusting as a villain but I don't see who else could replace him. However he needs to pay for his crimes.

• Members

I'm hoping that Lionel is the killer of Olivia. Hear me out, she wanted to work around Pete. & Olivia said there's no room. She got mad and killed Olivia.

I think it's weird that Lionel & Jelena knows how to set up people to set up people. Jelena set up Ahsha to set up Zero. Lionel set up Sloane to set up Oscar.