OLTL: Thursday, May 23, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

Love that you take the time to comment as you catch up!

Couldn't agree with you more on character moments-they totally are what makes soaps for me. I don't feel yet like they've been sacrificed on the 2 day schedule. If anything people seem to be more concerned that plot is taking forever as they establish character. But things are picking up now & Jen Pepperman said Marin G is huge on the character moments & responsible for a lot of the ones we've had already so I'm hopeful they'll continue.

The Dani burnt toast scene was funny. KM is very adept at the comedic touches. Who would have known from our crying Dan-Yella of ABC?

Matthew has some good stuff with his parents and Destiny coming up so hang on. It annoys me too though that they spent so much time developing the Michelle beat at the expense of others.

Im not really feeling this version of Clint/Viki ether but I never liked any of her later love interests on ABC so I'm both hopeful and fearful of breaking them up.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"I still feel no emotional connection to Jeffrey. He seems to sort of floating above everyone he shares scenes with. I can't explain it. "

I still feel this way about Jeffrey. I suppose when a certain spoiler happens we'll find out more about him. Otherwise he sorta goes through the show calling Vicki Lost and smiling and being perfectly pleasant eve when awful things are going around.

Archived