AMC: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was a very enjoyable episode!

JR/Cara were pleasant. Loved their scene in the Chandler courtyard and the last scene between them really set up their relationship. I hope we continue to see them do their "sessions" together icon1.gif

AJ/Miranda's awkward first scene was good. I'm glad they discussed the kiss and Miranda blew it off & said they were just family. The Hunter/AJ/Miranda scene was good, though Covin's still not quite there in the acting department laugh.png I laughed because he just said his lines like...so chill & with no real emotion.

I'm conflicted about AJ and the steroids. He seemed pretty interested in taking them. And the supplier told him to pay him back later...I'm really interested in seeing how the show handles this.

Opal needs to sit her ass down. WTH happened? I thought she was supportive of Celia & Pete's relationship. She took a complete 180 on her stance and I don't like it at all. I hope this doesn't last long & she ends up getting over it.

Angie/Jesse/Billy Clyde/Ruby was so good. I got a good laugh. I have to wonder if Darnell added that line about Billy Clyde being ugly though. Either way that was just mean!!

They gave a very drawn out preview for the next episode. Can't wait for JR/AJ & Bianca/Miranda scenes.

But damn when the hell is my Kendall getting back?!

• Members

Ugh! That stupid guitar riff and awful acting Hunter. The guy looked like he was stone. Truly dreadful "acting" here

"Moronda" Ugh, gonna be hating her next week based on the previews

Cass: "Im not giving in. Not until it kills me, or I kill them" You go girl! Too bad that snitch just probably got you on your way to being killed.

What was the point of Billy Clyde arranging to meet with the Hubbards? He didn't even tell them anything

I continue to hate Celia's wardrobe. Its one of the biggest things I noticed going from tv to internet. The wardrobe budget downright stinks

Its been days now....why hasn't JR been charged with anything?

• Members

LOL! I was going to tell you...be sure not to forget "Snitch Ho" in the next round of Ho's tongue.png Girl got some close ups.

I wondered that too...I don't think they're going to bother with any of that. Instead they have JR going right back to business & doing muscle therapy with Cara! LOL

• Members

This was another good episode. I like how now they are introducing another story with the steroids. And that is another example of PP doing kinds of stories ABC never did. I don't know how twerpy little AJ is going to be convincing as a roid head, but we shall see. I actually am forgetting what AJ stands for.

• Members

They can't truly prove intent on JR's part because the shot was fired because David and JR were struggling with the gun. Now, in real life they might be able to prove some sort of weapons charge.

Either way, I am not sure I want any JR/Cara romance. No way JR needs anything like that. He needs to get his sh&t together first. I would prefer he have her as a friend against David eventually.

I agree with the guy who plays Hunter not really delivering with any emotion. It's like he's at a table read.

Not sure AJ stands for anything. Well, Adam Junior perhaps? I do remember he wanted an initial name like his daddy had.

• Members

I was so jealous yesterday when I read on here that some people got to see it early!

It is a very interesting quintangle.

Oh no, you mean Angie isn't the Patron Saint of All Black TV Characters?

You don't think he needs counseling? The point was that Dixie can help him deal with everything he did leading up to the shooting plus what happened while he was in the coma.

As for this episode, I thought it was really good.

I was glad to see Opal & Evelyn finding out how Pete pursued Celia. To me, it looks like Opal was just being overprotective of her son when she called Celia names. I think she basically was glad to have Celia around initially to keep Pete in town but doesn't want to lose him to her.

I can see why AJ would be tempted to use steroids given how much smaller he seems than Hunter and I hope this story isn't wrapped up in a couple of episodes. The actor playing Hunter really needs to go; he's been just awful every time he's appeared.

Cara telling JR she believes in second chances reminded me of her first scenes with David.

LMAO @ Billy Clyde trying to get Ruby not to mention the Russians are their competitors. Angie telling him off was great and I hope he does somehow lead them to Cassandra.

Monday's episode looks intense from those clips!

Archived