OLTL: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, Strasser has a new ugly wig, but it's thankfully less ugly than the previous one

All the drinking is really getting old. I don't really drink so the constant scenes of it don't interest me. I mean, I'm pretty sure people go dancing without drinking but I could be wrong. And the teens need more than just drinking as a hobby.

Wtf Rama and David have never interacted? Is that even possible?! Haha

• Members

I just realized, where the [!@#$%^&*] did Dorian, Blair and Jack go?!

OMG the ending. Love it! Can't wait to see where this goes but I'm sad to think it will lead to Roger leaving us again indefinitely.

Sigh, Trevor's out of the credits :(

• Members

With the exception of the stupid starstruck Rama preening over that buffoon David, this was a pretty good episode with a great cliffhanger.

Cutter clearly desires Natalie and the girl needed to be feel some guy's interest. I hope she doesn't fall for his BS.

Dani getting wasted in every episode is getting old. I don't like that Jeffrey & Matthew are fine with her drinking so much. Alcohol is just as bad a drug. But I really like the dynamic of these three characters. Matt is still smarting that Dani dumped him and Jeffrey sees these two should try again.

Viki & Clint's old issues are resurfacing and I welcome that. He often was too controlling and sink or swim it's her paper and her decisions to make. Interesting Clint is trying to help Matthew grow up and Viki is playing the same role for Jack. I like them in these mentor roles.

Téa was throwing me for a loop when she was just handing over evidence to Bo so easily... but then I got it the message. She'd rather VicTodd safe behind bars than out there running and in danger. I'm glad she brought up VicTodd being tortured and suffering PTSD. She's already prepping his defense.

So Todd is the one spying on everyone. That's creepy and very Toddian, too. I wonder how long he's been spying on Téa in that nursery... and what a COLD SOB not to show her more compassion after watching her sobbing recap of his cruel baby swap.

If Todd is spying on Dorian's living room, why hasn't he told Viki yet about Dorian's plotting against her? Why was he so shocked VicTodd was leaving if he was spying on their living room?

So Todd came back to Llanview NOT for Dani but because he rec'd message his brother was alive... and he must finish what he started or else. Great cliffhanger.

• Members

quick comment: Did they age Drew? In the previews he's played by a different kid and appear 2-3 years older..I won't say anything about Drew suddenly getting a lighter complexion tongue.png I loved the babies that played Drew.

• Members

mOmLRoi.jpg?1

Natalie is looking hot in her dress. Great makeup and great hair. That Natalie and Cutter felt awkward. I like them enough but that setup didn't feel natural at all.

Dani is making dinner and Dorian tried to make plans to go out for dinner. So Im assuming 6-9. Natalie and Destiny were out clubbing that early?

Rama acting like a stupid groupie over David of all people rolleyes.gif

Finally Dorian's hair looked natural for a change

WTF, Todd is spying on everyone and he knew Vic was alive? What a twist

0OL63nE.jpg
LMAO, they ALREADY recasted Drew. I cant! Didn't we just say last week that the non-biracial one probably wouldntlast long anyway? I didn't think it would be that fast.

QNAzMNy.jpg?

I don't think its ugly at all. She actually looks good here

• Members

I really liked the Natalie & Cutter scenes, but they never really have an actual coversation, do they? Then again, it seems they're just interested in getting into each other's pants, so why would they talk too much anyway? I'm okay with it starting out like this. Natalie and Cutter have great sexual tension.

Rama and Natalie's little bitch fest was such fun! More, please. I couldn't tell if Rama was jealous of Cutter's interest in Natalie, or was just being weirdly protective of Cutter. Anyway, it was funny how Cutter physically moved Rama out of the way so could flirt with Natalie.

Natalie and Destiny as friends works for me. I didn't think it would. They both looked super hot in their dresses. I like how Natalie was big-sisterish with Destiny about drinking then working later, and how Destiny was little-sisterish with Natalie by making her have some fun.

I love David, but David looked out of place at Shelter and what the heck was he wearing- Jack's clothes? Rama gushing over him made me quesy.

I fast-forwarded Dani/Matthew and Tea/Bo/Todd- but only because I was limited on time. Will watch later.

Great episode, what I saw of it.

• Members

Really enjoyed today after longest wait ever.

Totally girl-crushing on Melissa Archer- she looked HOT today. The jump from her and Cutter flirting at the club to her cooking for at home should be interesting. Love that Nat and Destiny are friends- despite the age difference, it works because they have the single mom thing in common (which is why they go clubbing together at like 8 pm!) and Destiny's had to grow up fast. I can totally imagine Clint encouraging Nat to look out for her since he seems to be all over the Matt/Des/Drew situation

Rama would be a fan of Vickerman- that so works. Can't wait until Dorian gets wind of this.

Dani stumbling around failing at cooking was hilarious. I don't mind them drinking so much as it feels real to me- during my junior and senior years of college, drinking was like a 5-6x a week thing for me and everyone I knew. They'll grow up eventually. I liked that they established that Matthew is hesitant to try with Dani because she burned him once and because of the Destiny angle. I hope Michelle is just a drive-by because the foursome alone has more than enough issues to mine but she'll probably be psycho.

Love that Viki/Todd scenes are the norm, not a special treat. Love that Viki/Clint are concerned about their nephews. With only one child in town, this is a good way to branch them out organically.

Good cliffhanger- who wrote the note?!? Also it totally explained Todd's non-reaction to Victor being alive.

Whoa Drew looks MUCH bigger in the preview. Glad we're getting the previews- think they should say "Thursday on One Life to Live"

It is up! Do we watch? I'm so conflicted!

Archived