GH50: Week of May 20...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tracy to AJ: "You have the backbone of a banana slug" laugh.png

Liz looks good in her red shirt

tell me about it. Im very sickened by it

I hate that he completely retconned Livvie's connection to Kevin and killed her off. Also hate how he never explained why Alison was convinced Stephen was a vampire. Everything was half-assed and made no sense

• Members

It's so weak, because it's obvious RC is just rehashing his plan to make Rafe McBain's latest orphan waif like Cole on OLTL. He's just swapped ME's characters. For all the talk of how different they are they're literally interchangeable.

• Members

RC is listening to people's complaints that he isnt angsty enough

Kiki downloaded a virus on Michael's computer and ruined it....I CANT STAND this rude obnoxious bitch! She is like 100x worse than Starr ever was

• Members

Why is Lucy reduced to being a tour guide? When she came back to the show she was (still, as she was for many years) a wealthy cosmetics tycoon. She wanted to get her company back up and running after SEC trouble. We're supposed to believe she's lost it all for vague reasons because "lol Lucy!" and now she is stuck with this? That's just insulting to the character, I don't care how "funny" it is. Lucy is always funny without having to demean her outright.

• Members
Yeah I loved Michael throwing Kiki right into the piranha tank to Carly.

This is the most I've enjoyed Michael. Kiki and Morgan are acting so damn nasty ththey would be owi ng me a new mattress and laptop

Archived