AMC: Monday, May 20, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"she's dead mom. Maybe you need to just get over it" This BITCH! Miranda is the worst

Go Bianca! Loved her slapping JR and going in on him. That was an intense scene and I have to say Eden did an AMAZING job. That was some good sh-t. Bitch was lit up! Im glad AJ was there to hear all that

I cant with those church people..LMAO. That stuff is hilarious especially that blonde one. I thought for sure Billy Clyde was the big boss behind the sex ring, but Im guessing I am wrong

The actress playing Celia is getting worse. How is that possible? I thought she was good in the first week but she's been a bit cringeworthy to watch the last couple of episodes with the delivery of her lines and this stupid thing she does with her face and mouth. Meanwhile the actor playing Petey is impressing me. He's doing great

Angie breaking down and David comforting her :wub: I love that she is allowing herself to get vulnerable in front of him and he is there to stand by her side.

Cara needs to eat a burger. Her face is so distracting

• Members

I knew something would be going down with JR and Cara. I can't wait to see David freak the !@#$%^&*] out over it! :lol:

Lindsay's jaw looks like it's been moved forward, like with surgery. I guess it's possible it's just from losing weight but her face looks different in a lot of ways.

• Members

JR: "I don't remember the kind of man I used to be" The f-ck kind of amnesia does this bozo have?! Seriously, WTF? He doesn't remember who he was but he remembers everyone around him & what was said during his coma?! This is ridic! If he's not faking it I just can't take this! LOL.

Archived