OLTL: Thursday, May 16, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The Nora/Destiny scenes were very good, and needed.

I had a hard time believing someone as paranoid and generally guarded as Tea would immediately give up so much info about Victor's tattoo (not to mention blurting, "Why do you have a photo of Victor's arm???" in a clunky way), but I know they were trying to move the plot along, and I get what she's doing. Hated her skirt, which looked like Cowgirl Barbie.

The scene where Tea found the kill list and the music they played when she saw the bottle were genuinely frightening, which rarely happens on soaps. Kudos to them.

I really need Dani to have interaction with more people beyond Matthew/Jeffrey and sometimes her mother. That talk with Matthew felt somewhat forced into his mouth. On a better note, the last look back she gave him was very soap...and not parody of a soap, either, but real soap.

I agree with those who thought AT did a decent job. I noticed Howarth was trying to play Todd with a raspier voice (from the strangling) which he didn't do in the previous episode.

I laughed when David said, "VIMAL!" when he greeted him. David and Cutter convincing Vimal to try dating, I liked that too. Seeing Vimal with other characters was a pleasant surprise. It's always nice to see Vimal.

I wish Viki was free of that man she's with but at least she is wary of marrying him. I liked her talk with Jack. Considering how much Viki has been a victim of her genes, and how much she's put up with from her family because of the whole argument about everyone being damned thanks to Victor, it was hugely refreshing to hear her say that you take what you want from DNA and leave the rest.

Archived