OLTL: Thursday, May 16, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Marin Gazzaniga-written episodes are divine!

Loved Jack/Todd and Jack/Viki scenes. Glad Jack is concerned he might be like his dads. We found out what he went to Todd's room to say originally. We saw how compassionate he is with how he got help for Todd though, so I think Jack will be fine, and looks like Viki feels the same way.

Wish Viki and Clint had been able to do their quickie wedding. When the shoe drops that they have bankrupted themselves, it won't be pretty.

Loved Cutter and David trying to help Vimal -- I just hope it doesn't backfire and ruin Vimal's relationship with Rama.

Great Destiny/Nora scenes. Liked Destiny not wanting to feel like a charity case. Liked Nora showing her Matthew's old clothes and teddy bear, and Destiny taking them.

Oh my, so Victor killed someone?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which other eps has Marin written? Its interesting finding patterns with the specific scriptwriters.

I hope for more Cutter, David, Vimal scenes. Its an odd combo on paper but it so worked.

I was so disappointed when I heard they weren't recasting Jack. However, now that AT has played only opposite vets & in family scenes, I am appreciating him & his efforts to improve. Never expected to type that.

I liked the Destiny Nora scenes too although I initially found it a little awkward when Nora was babbling on about Matthew as a child. If I was Destiny, I would be like Love you Nora but don't need to hear about your darling son who yesterday told me I should have had an abortion. But then I thought that Destiny taking the stuff, saying she was going to tease Matthew about it & that she wished he was involved really nicely sets up that she's not totally done with him despite his jerky behavior. Which will make for good stuff when she gets closer to Jeffrey and Matthew inevitably starts to take more interest in her and Drew.

Is it Tuesday? I feel like this episode aired weeks ago, not days.

• Members

Sorry, I don't have a full list of the episodes Marin Gazzaniga has been the scriptwriter for. I just remember never being disappointed by one of them or feeling like there were major problems. A search brings up that I mentioned she was the writer for Tuesday, April 30th and Thursday, May 2nd from the first week.

Archived