OLTL: Thursday, May 16, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like how Jack's being integrated better too. I really liked his scenes with Dorian and Viki. I love that he's related to them both. I can't wait until they inevitably fight over him when he does something. I see improvement with AT, definitely.

The Destiny/Nora scenes were cute and it's nice to see them doing more with Destiny and developing her, again through a key vet (Nora).

I'm ready for a Matthew break. Please? I don't care at all about him dating this Michelle chick. I do like they keep amping up the sexual tension between Matthew and Dani.

Viki and Clint were great. We never would have seen anything like that on ABC.

Even enjoyed the David/Vimal/Cutter scenes though I personally could have done with out them. I'm glad they have everyone interacting with each other though. I love how David is pretty much getting dirt on everyone and they probably don't even realize it.

I wonder who's watching them? I swear it looked like Todd's hand and outfit but I could be wrong, and it was probably just a tease and it's someone else. I'm curious though.

Glad to see Bo and Natalie doing cop work. I love how the dialogue just feels natural and not 'soap forced' that just makes you cringe.

Even though I know why they had Victor Google arsenic (so Tea could find it, clearly), I still find that so stupid. He was really sloppy.

Felt like a LOT was going on today. I like that it feels like we get so much more out of 25 minutes (or is it 23 now?) than we ever did out of 35-37 minutes. Is everything perfect? No but the good far outweighs anything minorly negative. For me. Solid episode.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bo and Nora do seem a bit more isolated than the rest of the canvas. I mean, I find the canvas is flowing really well. So many people are in and out of scenes and interacting with each other. Bo and Nora have had scenes with a lot of people though. It hasn't been that bad. It was at first, IMHO, but this week has been much better.

• Members

glad to see Vimal. Defiently not enough of him. Kinda liked Cutter and David coaching him

Hated Natalie's hair today. I want to see her interact with Todd.

yes Viki you are old. She is defiently stalling. Just marry the guy. Im surprised she's taking so long after they both nearly died a year ago. Ugh to Jack ruining the moment. Glad he had a scene with Viki though as they barely interacted before

LMAO Jessica got a quick mention. Guess she still exists and is alive.

"Michelle" sounded like Destiny. Too bad they showed Destiny in the next shot bc I really wanted her to be catfishing Matthew.

Todd telling Jack half-truths. Trying to act like he called a genuine truce with Vic bc he cared, when that was all a lie and he went off on him before he was attacked.

I hate that Dani is calling Vic, Victor isntead of dad

• Members

I actually loved today's episode. I thought it was one of the best so far.

Also, I really wonder who it is watching the Lord/Manning clan. It looked like a dude's arm and hand. So, I'm ruling out an Irene return. Unless she hired someone to do her dirty work while everyone thought she was dead. And, I'm ruling out Allison. Since she don't have man hands.

• Members

I liked today a lot.

Agree with everyone who has said its smart to integrate AT. If only RC had taken the same approach instead of throwing him into a bullying story. He's not great but he's trying in scenes with the show's best actors.

So do we all agree Michelle is going to be crazy? Not sure Matthew needs a third girl in his orbit but we'll see how it goes. Still see him more in the friend zone with Dani but of course they'll hook up living in the same apartment. Also if David needs material for his show, he should look no further than little brother. I hope we do that soon.

The rest day for Jeffrey was nice and needed.

Liked seeing Nora with Destiny but I would not be refusing anything from Bo/Nora. Her kid is a Buchanan and should get all the advantages that Matthew, Jessica etc. grew up with (Asa was always giving them ponies and other insane gifts), even if Matthew doesn't want to be involved. Hell, she should be yelling for stock in BE & Drew's proxy for voting until he's 18 & a suite in the apparently vacant Buchanan mansion. I appreciated that she's sweet enough to let Nora gush about Matthew as a little boy without reminding her that her sweet little boy grew up to be a deadbeat.

Also, who owns the Buchanan mansion right now? I get that they don't want to build the set but that was a major set for 25 years so maybe we could address what happened to it. Is Renee just hanging out there alone? Didn't Asa leave it to Nora and Matthew?

Jess mention! But no mention of Kevin, Joey etc. Does this mean Jess is in Llanview and we just don't see her? Actually, no I don't think that could work. But maybe she's the next Buch kid to return.

Natalie looked beautiful today. I am still getting used to her not being in those unflattering printy dresses on ABC. I've liked this character only (1) when she first showed up and raised all kinds of hell for Jess and Viki and (2) with Jared. Now I LOVE her.

I hope the Tea character isn't stuck just searching for justice/whatever for Victor until Trevor returns. I liked her scenes with Dani and wouldn't have minded if they Dani spent more time with her than Matthew in this ep. KM and FL play beautifully off each other.

Glad it was a male hand watching the tapes. I really don't want to see Irene again.

Ughhhh 3 day wait.

• Members

Something is wrong with that girl Matthew was talking to on the phone, she's probably going to turn out to be a scammer.

Nora and Destiny's scene was nice.

Jack has plenty to worry about as far as DNA. His grandfather, father and uncle are a mess, and along with the insanity that runs in the Cramer family, he could end up being a really nutcase.

Victor is sloppy, he didn't even bother to clear the search history.

And we got a Jessica mention, finally.

Archived