AMC: Thursday, May 16, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Matt Cowles slipped right into Billy Clyde's Tuggle's Three-Piece Suits as if they were a old well-worn glove. Wow! So much of the character came rushing back the moment he tipped his hat and smirked at his combative employee. Wow! I never thoughts I would see BCT again, but you can bet that I am not dissapointed to see him back.

I love the new nuance of JR and Cara being connected. His former step-momma told him a secret. Let's see if he could keep it. Maybe he will use the information as leverage to keep David away from CE, and potentially bitiing into Chandler Industry's market share? Maybe he will use this information to redeem himself, even slightly in the world of business, in the hopes of winning back some effection from his ever disapproving father and even more despondent son?

David and Bianca were great, but the scenes were too short. I guess it is the symptom of the 1/2 hour show. The scenes is never long-enough to allow scenes build the right emotional momentum. I guess they need to stop trying to squeeze so many scenes cut overs. That David/Bianca scenes could have been stuff of legend, a real confrontation... it just never got there.

Still need more from Dixie and Brooke. I need to know more about their characters. They cannot just be hanging out at Chandler and the Hospital all the time. Let them unwind on a date. Show them in more romantic situations. I love their friendship, just give me more.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The editing was really off. Did anyone else notice the changes in Pete's wound on his face. While meeting with the auditor there was no injury, then it went to the small scrape and by the time he was the limo driver it was big and round. Somebody is not paying attention to detail.

• Members

I am watching Soap Net and the Caleb/Erica/JR/Asher Courtland Electronics storyline is going on right now. The Ryan/Greenlee on the run storyline/Greenlee verdict has come in and Jack is going crazy. I think this was around Thanksgiving 2010 timeframe.

So the 5 year jump only applies to the children of Pine Valley and not the adults or the flow of the storylines leading up to the ABC cancellation announcement???? Soap Net will run the show up to the September 2011 finale, I am guessing here.

• Members

Someone on the iTunes review said "I don't like the 1/2 hour format because it make me wanting more. I hope they consider making it one hour again" I disagree because that is what a soap is supposed to do!!! It is supposed to keep you wanting more otherwise there would be no point in tuning in. The 60 minute format was too long plus it was really hard to keep up with.

• Members

I want that lady to bless my Powerball ticket!

If JR just goes back to his old self, the character can't last. Hopefully he wants to help her to keep the kid from David.

Billy Clyde is back! He looks like every 70's pimp in the world :)

Archived