AMC: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't have enough of a read on the Zach and Lea chemistry yet. I do like her.

That guitar riff is just becoming fun for me. It's so silly.

The J.R./A.J. scenes are damn good, as are Nelsen and Ryan Bittle. Also Angie and Amy.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And here comes some roided out dude from Randy Blue to terrorize Cassandra with sex toys. Well, now I've seen it all, Agnes.

Good show. I thought Zach was a bit too much of his usual chauvinistic self with Lea, but hopefully that's just a setup for her to one-up next to him. I know Paula Garces has been around a long time but she still looks so young to me to be paired with him. I'm giving it time.

• Members

I'm starting to wonder if Opal's changed her mind about Pete & Celia.

ITA, Debbi nails it every time and I think this was the prefect way to introduce her daughter. As I said previously, we care about Cassandra because Angie does.

I love that description of AMC!

Somehow I don't think Agnes would know about Randy Bluetongue.png

Zach was annoying me with his arrogance in this episode, but I like Lea so far and they do have good chemistry.

• Members

Debbi does great work but then I am a die hard Angie and Jesse and Darnell and Debbi supporter. My biggest fear is that when Susan Lucci comes back (meeting with PP this month), Debbi will get pushed back and Susan will have certain demands to have the show on her back and have producing/control over the show too. What her demands will be when she sits down with PP this month. I would hope that both Susan and Debbi can work equally in fair partnership to carry the show until more people are brought back (Rebecca Budig and/or Alicia Minshew).

I give all the current cast props for getting the show on its feet. Obviously more are forthcoming and that is OK too. All groupings, all age demographics will PP need to grow and thrive the show reaching as many lifetime and newbie fans to get on board for great success.

But I do worry about Debbi in terms of Susan coming back.

• Members

Today's show was FINALLY more well rounded and balanced with characters and storylines. More development of current cast characters is what is needed, especially with PP needing all age demographics to begin to see broader a wider success, overall.

Jill Larson just plays Opal to the max. Her lines just fit her perfectly. The show needs to find Opal a romantic interest and develop her character more. Add more comedic flair to the shows dramatics.

Pete/Cecilia/Colby thing is a good start. Petey had been going after Colby before, I know during 2008 especially.

JR is coming along albeit slowly. (Hey JR, where is your beloved Annie?).

Tad will need to come back for sure.

Looks like a teen heavy summer storyline is being prepped right now.

Francesca James is so brilliant with any character that AMC has given her. She is absolutely believable in her new character. She needs more airtime.

Mr. Dimitri is coming folks.

But todays show was balanced and more equally spread out with characters and storylines for the limited time the show provides to us. and I am grateful for that.

Today's show was FINALLY more well rounded and balanced with characters and storylines. More development of current cast characters is what is needed, especially with PP needing all age demographics to begin to see broader a wider success, overall.

Jill Larson just plays Opal to the max. Her lines just fit her perfectly. The show needs to find Opal a romantic interest and develop her character more. Add more comedic flair to the shows dramatics.

Pete/Cecilia/Colby thing is a good start. Petey had been going after Colby before, I know during 2008 especially.

JR is coming along albeit slowly. (Hey JR, where is your beloved Annie?).

Tad will need to come back for sure.

Looks like a teen heavy summer storyline is being prepped right now.

Francesca James is so brilliant with any character that AMC has given her. She is absolutely believable in her new character. She needs more airtime.

Mr. Dimitri is coming folks.

But todays show was balanced and more equally spread out with characters and storylines for the limited time the show provides to us. and I am grateful for that.

• Members

Tomorrow closes out the third week of the show and I have to say... so far, I really do enjoy this show! I'm not even bothered by Pete and Celia or the guitar riff and have started finding it hilarious because of you guys' reactions to it! :lol:

The Sex Trafficking story is so chilling to me. Listening to the Dumpster Ho describe the situation really made me uneasy. Not uneasy in that I found it difficult to watch or listen to but uneasy in knowing this is going on right now and we don't even know it. So many people go missing and we don't even know it. It just creeps me out to know that people are snatched right off the street in plain sight and no one even notices. People are living next to houses that appear normal and don't even notice. As I said, listening to her describe how the house had the windows blacked out and how they're shuttled around in a windowless van.... ugh! It just resonates with me for some reason. Maybe I was a dumpster ho in a past life? Who knows?

Anyway, moving on to something lighter... I laughed at AJ flinching away as JR touched him. The first place I went to was "I wouldn't wanna be touched by those crusty fingers, either!" :lol:

Archived