AMC: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll just go ahead and say it, betrayal of my people be damned: Jesse and Angie are NOT what they used to be. I don't know if it's because Jesse himself went through a lot in the years he was "away," but something about their relationship has changed, and not for the better. More and more, they are proving you can't go home again; and one of these days, Jesse is going to do something to help Angie realize that fact as well.

• Members

Noo!

I don't like triangles with men in the middle, first of all. Never have except on rare occasions. More importantly, it would greatly benefit both the characters of Zach and Kendall to be in different story orbits after so many of years of bad writing for them as a pairing which equated to bad writing for them individually. After a good long stretch of writing them well individually and apart, if things need to be reexamined then let it be. If not, so be it.

If the current story is not some sort of dupe, they're setting it up well for them to be as good as done in a real sense by the time we get a Kendall back.

ETA:

I can totally see it happening. Agnes wanted Cliff and Angie, no?

• Members

I actually love the complexities of the David/ Angie relationship. It is good and bad. Light and dark. Even the juxtoposition of the visuals in the scene today: Angie is a white labe coat, and David in all-black. It humanizes a character like Dr. Evil to show he is capable of compassion. Angie, it shows her flaws, and shows that she is not the town Saint everyone thinks that she is. They are each other physical manifestations of each other's other side.

Jury still out on JR and Cassandra, still not sold on either actors abilities.

AJ has won my heart. I loved the scene of him throwing the drinkin glass. It is something I have seen Adam do 1000 times.

Zach missing Cassandra by mere seconds at the secret sex club was perfect. Classic soap.

Archived