AMC: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PS I really hope they wait til AM/Kendall gets back more regularly to continue the story w/Miranda finding out she's a child of rape. Her Aunt Kendall could totally help her get through that. She went through it herself! She was lied to just like Miranda was! If they don't play that up I will be SO disappointed.

• Members

That's the impression I always got (that she was lied to about the rape, in some capacity, though someone please correct me if I'm wrong!)

And, LOL. I don't hate them or anything but after 8 straight episodes, their absence was welcomed by me with open arms. I could do with it lasting a few more eps tongue.png

• Members

Kendall's adoptive parents lied to her about being adopted, but they didn't know about the rape. Erica, by her own admission, tried to protect Kendall from the knowledge of the rape and her father's identity but Kendall kept pushing for that information (after Kendall discovered the truth of her conception, she still didn't know the whole story, or who her father was, for months and months). They might be gearing up to do something similar with Miranda - Bianca not wanting to tell her, Miranda demanding to know, Bianca having to reveal her rape.

So maybe they'll play up the parallel with Kendall having felt lied to about her adoption in the same way Miranda might feel lied to about where she came from.

• Members

I'm glad they addressed it and it does make sense that Erica & Zach would've gotten a gag order.

I hope Pete/Celia get at least 2 days in a row off!

I'm a fellow atheist and I say amen!

ITA about Eric Nelson. He's the best young actor I've seen on a soap in several years.

Debbi Morgan brought the fierceness!

I was really uncomfortable watching him & Cassandra.

You very well summed up my thoughts on this episode. I was glued to my screen today!

• Members

I've discussed it with the other members of the AA community and we've determined that AA Debbi Morgan did us AA's proud! However, we're disappointed in Cassandra. Doesn't she know all AA's are natural born dancers? What the hell was she doing?!

• Members

2 Time Emmy winner Darnell Williams also does the AA community proud because he is such a brilliant actor. Debbi asked for an audition to play Jesse's girlfriend at the beginning of their Iconic characters. Darnell was the first one hired at AMC.

Archived