scary scenes on soaps

• Members

AW teens found the dismembered body of Rocky, the Cory chauffeur, in a plastic garbage bag underneath the dock at the Cory boathouse. Rocky had been killed by Sven, the creepiest villain in soap history. My first soap scare and still the most intense.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She didn't deliver him. Bianca called the car service and asked a car to take her to Kendall's room at the Pine Cone, basically to yell at Kendall like the prima donna Bianca was at the time. Kendall was out, but Richard Fields was there, and he went after Bianca at the same time Erica was on the stand testifying about her own rape.

And yes, that entire lengthy sequence - it's almost an hour in length - of Erica testifying about her rape, juxtaposed with Richard Fields going after Bianca and then Kendall interrupting it and realizing in one horrible moment that EVERYTHING Erica said about her own rape was true was so hard to watch. It was really, incredibly well done, but definitely scary.

ETA - When Kendall DID realize what he was about to do to Bianca, she got Bianca out of there and then ran to the bathroom and threw up because she was so disgusted.

• Members

I got hooked on OLTL when Todd was stalking blind Nora. I was 6 and riveted and terrified. I can still clearly see us yelling at the TV for Bo to drive faster. My grandma was a terrible babysitter for allowing this. But almost 20 years later, I'm still watching and surprisingly have always loved Todd Manning. For some reason, I'm drawing a blank of Jenn's death. Semi-related: I always wanted Will Rappaport to come back and hook up with Natalie.

• Members

Watching the AMC clip, the actor who plays Richard Fields looks so much like the actor who played Michael Cambias. He moves so much like him too.

Stalker Todd is right up there with Ryan Chamberlin. Evil bastard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53gBj5roEx0

ETA:

Also, Billy Clyde "marrying" or tying the literal knot with Dixie at that cabin was pretty scary to me. I was 8 or 9 at the time.

• Members

Marlena is about to kill Alice...(before she came up with the stunning idea to choke her to death on her own donut...) but before this she pulls a knife on the old broad, and the disembodied head of Tom, looking mighty grumpy appears tells Marlena to "Get OUT" and chases her out of the house!

Scary, as scarily stupid, bad and funny!!!!

Archived