OLTL: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that is a good set, and like Antoyne said, the hotel set is good too. I find myself not liking Tea's living room/kitchen. Very cold looking to me and WAY to organized and tidy - it looks like a set, IMO.

• Members

I'm just glad the rapehouse is gone. I couldn't blame Tea for moving out after he died on the living room rug, but before that I couldn't believe they had children living there and occupying one of the same rooms as Marty Saybrooke.

• Members

He looked massive next to Drew (loved Liam looking down at Drew) but I think a lot people now use strollers up until 3, even 4 (whether that's a good idea is a whole different debate that I don't feel qualified to weigh in on) so it didn't phase me at all. When I was at Disney last year, there were definitely 4,5 and 6 year olds in strollers but that's Disney World. Anyway, really liked the little scene with Natalie and Jess. Made me think of the old days when Luna used to look out for Marty, Kelly & Jess were close, Marty & Jess were close even though they weren't in the same age range/story.

• Members

I'm gonna bitch about the ending. Since AMC and OLTL have been similar all week. JR waking up every ending and Todd drinking poison every ending. Lets move on.

I liked it too. I hope it sticks

• Members

Today was my favorite show this week so far. It's refreshing to see Viki worry over something more than one of her children. I like that Clint is there for her and it makes me wonder what he is going to do behind her back to try and help her. Another surprise was when Viki didn't hire Jeffery, but it's good because it made the story that much more realistic.

Never did I think Dorian would ever rip her wig off. It was fantastic!

Great scenes between Todd & Victor. I think today was the first day I've enjoyed having Victor back.

• Members
I don't! Vic is really the only dad he's known and Todd has done little to earn that title since returning. Blackmailing the kid, trying to kill his father and then abandoning him for a year are reasons enough for Jack not to view him as such. I only miss him calling Todd, Scarface

Archived