• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

Glad the Cass stuff is somewhat moving however.

I think Eden Riegal and Denyse Tontz are doing the best acting on the show thus far.

I am beyonddd over Insta Petey and Celia. I do think the Insta is the annoying thing but just stab me with a broken mirror shard already.

Glad there was a "this sucks ass" quote. I Hear that every day in the real world lolol.

• Members

I have to give credit to the show, this is completely different than any kind of story that would have been done on the ABC version. The rest of it is sort of old fashioned boy meets girl stuff with Pete and whatshername. I don't mind it though, but it is very retro.

• Members

Its so odd seeing Bianca and Adam talking together on the same level as parents.

Miranda...cant stand this little bitch. I hope she gets a recurring rival to make her life miserable. Can we bring back Kathy Martin? I liked Bianca's scene with her and how she referenced Greenlee blackmailing her when she was that age

Im getting sick of AJ's dirty mouth. I wish they'd cool the cursing down on him.

Jane's Addiction looks nothing like OLTL's Coffee Shop. Good job.

Celia has the worst style. She was dressed better when she was in that uniform

So its the next day and asshat Jesse STILL hasn't told Angie about her daughter? I need this story to move along. Its pretty disturbing and Im not feeling it at all

G1076Sv.gif

Oh boy, his ugly faces are back.

Dixie's hair is too blonde. I think she'd look better with it slightly darker or if she were back to being a strawberry blonde

So Tad is on assignment somewhere? I thought he was with Krystal and Jenny

• Members

It was an okay episode, quite a letdown after yesterday's. I think they should've let Pete & Celia have a day off and I don't think we needed to see Jesse talking with that girl's mother when he was later going to tell Zach what she said anyway. I am glad Cassandra's story is moving forward.

The Miranda/Bianca scene was the highlight of the episode, imo.

I'm glad Tad's alive and on assignment. From Dixie's emotional state, I'm assuming he's been gone over a year.

I loved Adam's pride at AJ's fire, too.

I was expecting Dixie to say where Kathy was and it makes me curious if she isn't with Dixie, Tad or Joe & Ruth. Maybe Jake & Amanda are watching her?

I hope they speed up JR's story soon. I was a little disappointed today the neither Dixie nor Adam saw him open his eyes.

• Members

I wonder if AJ's family get uncomfortable when Miranda call him Ace. That was the nickname the Buchanans called him when he was being raised on OLTL with Kelly and Kevin. Wouldn't that nickname remind them of a very dark time, for both the Chandlers and the Kanes.

• Members

The Cassandra drug storyline is reminiscent of what Kelly Tyler went through with Eddie Dorrance. Eddie got her hooked on pills to control her into being his meal ticket and drug mule.

I cannot be the only one wishing against hope that Evelyn will somehow turn out to be Kelly Tyler.

• Members

the only person in AJ's family that was around for that story that is still around now is Adam and he probably doesn't care as that was 16 years ago. I prefer him called Ace over AJ as AJ never made any sense. Ace sounds like AC, which would have been a more appropriate nickname to have given him when they wanted to move on from Little Adam

• Members

Pete is now a debonair ladies man? He evolved that quickly, in 5 years? C'mon. This is not the Pete I knew since his day of birth. Pete was always gawky and socially akward. He was never meant to be a ladies man. His extreme intellect separated him from his class and social scene. Now you want me to believe Pete is some big clubber who has girls surrounding his table? that he would hang out with an !@#$%^&*] like that programmer? No thank you.

The more I see Pete and Celia the less I like them.

• Members
never watched the Maury show to see Geek to Hunk transformations? This stuff happens in real life. Actually its more than 5 years as the last time we saw Petey was in 2009, so this change is something that happened over the course of 7 years. ALOT can happen in 7 years and being away in a new social setting and environment can change a person. He obviously started hitting the gym and as he improved his outward appearance, girls started flocking towards him. Makes sense. Had this happened over the course of a year, Id be rolling my eyes, but that's more than enough time to find his current incarnation to be believable

• Members

... and Brooke, and Bianca, and Miranda.

I guess I would care if I were Adam since it was a reminder of a very difficult time. His grandson was taken from him. JR and Adam mourned the loss of AJ before they realised he was alive. And it was not like the Buchanans stood aside when AJ was tracked down. Kevin and Asa, and Kelly wanted to keep the boy they knew as Ace.

It would be like AJ calling Miranda "Bess." Would we expect Bianca to be okay with that?

I am reserving my judgment call on the new Cassandra. I do not think that I have seen her do enough to judge her acting.

I think that the outfit is super on-spot for a girl raised on the Main Line. Girls there are of the Lilly Pulitzer/ Torey Burch persuasion.

• Members
I didn't consider Bianca, Brooke or Miranda as family. I guess Brooke is close enough BUT she wasn't in the Chandler family during the baby switch. Was she even on the show at that point? She wasn't directly affected by any of that. Miranda was a baby. She doesn't remember anything so she doesn't carry any emotional scars. I don't see Bianca caring as she long since dealt with the switch. Miranda calling AJ, Ace is supposed to affect her? I think she's more happy and content that both children are alive and have been raised together as they always should have been and she knows its only a term of affection when Miranda says it. She's tougher than that to be hurt by it.

I would consider Bess different than Ace. No one had to live with AJ as Ace in their lives What was it like a month that they knew the Buchanans raised Ace till they got him back? I don't think it was long enough for that name to really affect the Chandlers as they had just gotten the joyous news that he was alive and they were working on getting him back. Bianca had to deal with "Bess" in her face for months as she thought her baby was dead and she had to live with that every single day. That name represented betrayal for her. I would expect her to have reservations if someone called Miranda Bess; yes. But AJ, Ace? No I dont

Archived