GH50: Discussion for the week of May 6 - 10

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Preach! Far be it for me to defend that 2 headed hack, but LL were over a long long long time ago! LL are done! Stick a fork, a knife, a hatchet and a stake right thru that putrid chit. FRon gave you vets, and now they have to stay together too? !@#$%^&*] it!

People should not be upset because of pairings. They should be tossing hissies because of the overall wreck the show is. Not being able to separate pairings played a large part in the downfall of Daytime! The writers let the fanbases in, and there was no getting rid of them. It's like a damn social worker!

I'm just falling in love with you more each day wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

• Members

We've been over this before, but don't presume to speak for anyone but yourself. I watch a show for the whole show, and I don't make it about couples - I never have. I critique or criticize the show based on things throughout the whole show; I like what I like, I dislike what I dislike. That said, Luke and Laura are never done. Ron's far too in love with the supercouple era and this is something he always does going back to OLTL. It's a feint on his part. I'd bet money they'll at least be on a reunion track within a year.

• Members

Not sure why you feel the need to raise your hand when I say something, which is basically an admission of guilt. I said "People", and obviously I can't be speaking on everyone's behalf as I was agreeing with Cheap when she said they were over long ago. She doesn't seem to be all broken up about it either. When I say EVERYONE, then you can raise your hand. Until then, you don't need to be so combative with me.

• Members

What kind of 'guilt' are we talking about? What exactly am I guilty of, Officer? Please, tell me. Keep digging.

Oh, honey, you do this with everybody. I'm just reminding you that a blanket statement can't and shouldn't be applied to anyone in the thread just because they differ from you. You have no inkling what motivates any of us, just by virtue of our occasionally disagreeing with your bolded and oversized words and sentences. Emphasis is no substitute for equilibrium.

• Members

There's no reason to yell at Vee by using all caps with a huge font, if you have to do that to try to make a point then clearly you never had much of a point to begin with, just saying.........

I doubt L&L are over unfortunately. I bet TG is none too happy given he basically said no too long ago he didn't want L&L and wanted Luke and Tracy

Archived