OLTL: Thursday, May 02, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Members

I am loving this Viki/Jeffery storyline, it's SO nice to see Viki back in her element and it's nice to see Jeffery go head to head with her. This is one story I can't wait to see more of in the future. It almost makes me feel bad for Dorian, because the Dorian I know wouldn't have been this naive.

That little dance that Todd did when he walked up to Jack, had me LOL.

Hope Blair can stand her ground where Todd is concerned, she has never been able to do that in the past so it would be refreshing to see her not give in where he is concerned.

I didn't watch GH, but could Tea's baby still be alive?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rama: "Stop staring...mind your business!" laugh.png

Vimal wub.png I love him and glad that he's back. He should probably forget about her and move on. She'll probably get jealous and chase after him if that happened. I like them together but Im not feeling this open marriage angle. Its just giving her permission to be a slut and she already walked a fine line with wanting to be one before

I cant with that woman combing Dorian's wig.

Everyone owns a MacBook Pro

Loved Blair calling Todd out on shooting his brother, leaving him for dead, framing Tomas and then abandoning the family he claims to love

Florencia is killing me here. She did amazing as Tea told her story. Very well done acting

tumblr_mm64jsFORH1snqjh4o1_250.giftumblr_mm64jsFORH1snqjh4o2_250.gif

tumblr_mm64jsFORH1snqjh4o3_250.giftumblr_mm64jsFORH1snqjh4o4_250.gif
tumblr_mm64jsFORH1snqjh4o5_250.giftumblr_mm64jsFORH1snqjh4o6_250.gif
The definition of hot
Are they going to try and tell us this is the same house they lived in before or did Tea move? On GH, the house looked different but they wrote it as if it was the same. This looks even different from that

Well the dead baby was declared dead at the hospital but its a soap so anything is possible. I hope that VnT learn something that causes them to go on a search for their child

• Members

I feel like I'm in an alternative universe reading this from you. LOL!

I liked all the Victor/Tea scenes today. I'm interested in where Victor's story is going because obviously something is very off about him. That was a good love scene. WTF at the nanny cam at the end.

T&B wub.png LMAO at how they keep giving Jack 2 lines and 30 seconds of airtime. That's really all we need to see of AT.

Where the heck did Natalie disappear to? Anyway, can't wait for Monday!

• Members

Just not Vimal's sister. She can stay gone. Jack & Destiny could be weird...and interesting. From the early promo shots, it seemed like he was part of the younger foursome which meant he would likely be paired with Des since Dani is not an option. But now with the addition of Jeffrey, I'm not sure what, if any, plans they have for Jack outside of Two Todds drama.

• Members

Dorian is really angry now, I can't wait to see what she's going to do to get back at Viki. It was wrong for Viki to share something that Dorian said off the record, since journalists and publishers are supposed to use better judgement when it comes to off the record.

Good scenes with Todd/Blair and Victor/Tea.

I was rolling at Vimal getting loud in the coffee shop and Rama telling people to mind their own business. Vimal doesn't care if he has to share, just as long as he gets his.

Archived