B&B - May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Argh I hit post and it didn't show up even when I reloaded the board. I'm most concerned that they will write it that Brooke will want to have an abortion. Then something will happen to Will, and Brooke finds out her fetus would be able to help the baby. So Brooke has the child, and of course Katie can't hate Bill or her sister for having sex because it saved Will's life.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I can see something like this happening.

I'm expecting Steffy to have a miscarriage, but maybe they will fool us and it will be Brooke. I expect one of them to be born or this show really will be The Sick and the Dying.

• Members

No abortion for Brooke. No special needs child. A baby switch might work though. Brooke's baby dying and someone switching with Steffy's baby at the hospital. We can have all the baby drama with Brooke, Bill and Katie, without another unneeded kid for Brooke, who already has eight or nine of them. Steffy, Liam and Hope can spend this time talking and getting married to each other as they normally do.

Liam and Hope are getting married, Steffy shows up with their baby and stops the wedding ala Tina Lord Roberts.

• Members

I loved Caroline's scene with Bill today. It was just a few months ago that she was disgusted with his actions and he was annoyed by her but I like that she's written more like a Spencer and they are closer

LMAO at Psychic Bill's reading of the Quench Thirst Bitch. He is not someone she wants to mess with. I want him to crush her

Wow I didn't expect Brooke to tell Donna her news so fast

• Members

Bill talking crap about Eric's infidelities? Really Bill? But I just love this man. I like that powerful businessmen still exist on soaps. He gets on the phone and orders Maya's history and he wants it quick! LOVE IT!!!!!

Maya was pretty ok today. Love the "what does that make me besides slow"? I also loved when she told Rick that he should have an answer.

Caroline is really blossoming.

Brooke Brooke Brooke Brooke!!!!! What is there to say? If I don't get my scandal, somebody's gonna get hurt!

• Members

Go Bill! I loved him laying into Maya and threatening to turn her secrets into a scandal. LMAO. If I cant get Brooke, please let this QTB (quench thirst bitch...loving that term!) have all of this blow up in her face

I commend Rick for finally realizing he has to break up with Caroline. I felt bad for her but she needs to move on. I think the actress did good with the material and while I thought Caroline was faking at first; she came across genuine for the firs time

Of course Donna will cover for Brooke. Anyone notice how when Donna threw Hope's conception in her face, Brooke was quick to change the subject? LOL...she cant handle it

• Members
AMDatGH made it up. Its basically referring to how thirsty she is for Rick. She virtually salivates at the thought of being with him and its quite sickening how she keeps hanging around him for her turn as if she's desperate for a drink, hence being called thirsty.

Why is Hopeless still crying over Liam? Girl, move on!

• Members

I am confused but why is Maya being labeled this?, I have only seen Rick thirsty for Maya and Caroline thuirsty for Rick. How is Maya thirty when she is the one being asked to lunch or dinner or being offered the job og a lifetime?

Archived