AMC: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

That was a near FLAWLESS installment of ALL MY CHILDREN! Agreed, the best new episode yet! I loved the flow, character interactions, dialogue, music direction, everything.

First off. I love Opal's new quest. It's odd yet refreshing having a Mom who actually wants some new girl to be with her son (and all because she just doesn't want him to leave town). Jill Larson was spectacular.

Glad it was made clear what's going on w/Kendall & the boys. I wonder where they're at? Probably Paris.

Angie/David was so nice. Again I love the warmth between them & how concerned they are for each other. The David/Cara cliffhanger was awesome! Cara so totally lied to David in the letter and has the kid hidden somewhere or w/an adoptive family.

Or...Is Mackenzie just some patient at the hospital or the actual kid? I hope not the kid, I was really hoping it was a boy...

I love all the new music cues I'm hearing & the cut to black sounds, while a bit overdramatic at times, are cool.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ Opal.

Julia Barr looks fantastic today. Damn.

ABC made them all look like [!@#$%^&*].

What a wonderful episode.

I'm down for a day off from Petey. He did have a cute reaction realizing Opal is pushing him and Celia together.

Hmm @ Celia/Evelyn. I'm intrigued. I'd die if it were Billy Clyde or even Dimitri. Could be someone new though. Or maybe it's all Evelyn and she's a little "off" ... lol Um, Evelyn ... Celia could A) get a job and B.) probably be set up in a place by Brooke or Bianca through the Miranda Center. I mean, really, guilting her? I quite loved it but realistically it makes no sense. She has points but still lol

Eee David/Cara!

Dammit! I want more!

• Members

I skipped over your post earlier cause I didn't want to be spoiled too much tongue.png great post & I see you even detected Mackenzie from AMC 1.0 too...I'm kicking myself for not remembering that.

Yes I wondered about Bianca as well regarding the Miranda center! What's her involvement there these days? And....Miranda? What does she think? LOL

• Members

I totally agree that this was the best episode so far!

I loved Opal/Brooke/Adam at the beginning and was somewhat relieved that Opal liked Celia since at first I thought she might be playing the same role Palmer did in Cliff & Nina's relationship It's creepy to me that Celia's never met her guardian and I hope Evelyn is making him up to protect her somehow. I still think Evelyn will turn out to be Kelly in hiding.

I also loved Zach explaining to Jesse that Kendall left him.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png She and her kids can stay far away from Pine Valley!

The fact that Angie helped David ties in with the speculation in other threads here that he got his hands on JR's gun and it accidentally went off. With all David's enemies, my guess is someone else told the police David fired the gun on purpose, which is why he spent 5 years in jail.

Cara & Griffin's dialogue was just vague enough to sound like she either aborted the child or give it up for adoption. I suspect she'll lead David to believe it was aborted even though she gave it up. I can't wait to see their scenes tomorrow!

Archived