AMC: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Live thoughts ...

LOVE Brooke and Adam! Opal "you two lovebirds get a room". A Winifred mention! Adam basically wondering how they got it. Sigh. I missed all that.

Pete and Adam! A Barry Shire shoutout! David Canary looks great, as does Ray MacDonnell. They looked harsh on ABC towards the end I'm glad they are so vibrant and healthy and a part of this reboot.

Love that moment of Opal and Pete still not being on the same page about him staying in Pine Valley. OMG, Jill SOLD it today. Love her. Loved her "I'll be darned" as she sort of scanned Celia. It was so .... GREAT. Just her delivery had me dead. I don't mind Celia. I don't need her on every day screeching the same thing but I don't mind her. I like she's tied with Brooke.

Cara seeing David was LOL. Love her crazy OTT reactions. I am glad she recognized him from behind and it wasn't some missed encounter the way it was initially played up. So glad they're not falling for the usual soap tricks of dragging [!@#$%^&*] out beyond belief. At least right off the beginning because they really need to just dive in. I don't mind Griffin in this supporting role.

David/Angie! So glad they literally ran right into each other. They are my everything. Loved them. Lol @ Angie's "you have to let it go" PREACH!

I've accepted Thorsten loves his long hair. He doesn't look as greasy and as bad as on ABC. At least his hair seems combed.

WOOOOO DAMN at Cassandra and Vlad. I actually flinched. Of course it helps I'm barely awake. At least they both seem able to act so I'm curious to see this all play out. Jesse is breaking my heart as he looks for Cassandra. Darnell is playing it great.

Phew! That's only the FIRST HALF

• Members

DEAD @ Opal being all sneaky. "Delete. OOPS"

I kinda liked the meaning behind the scene of Pete and that guy he met up with at Jane's. "My father's dead". I miss me some Palmer but he's right. It makes total sense that the 'old guard' doesn't want to change. However, I don't need to be beat over the head with Pete and how things are 'the future' though I have met guys like him and it IS their life. So It's not too much yet but it could be.

I don't want them trying too hard with Celia and Pete. And I think they're bordering on it (and no one lecture me on how this is "just episode 3".)

I don't mind David and Angie being close. I think they'll still have 'their moments'. People can change and become friends. I've seen several people who swear up and down they hate each other become the best of friends. I've sort of been there. Love he asked about her eyesight. God, this talk is my everything.

I liked the backstory we got with Cara. I really kinda like the brother/sister relationship Griffin and Cara have. But I've always had a soft spot for both actors over the years, Lindsay on Passions and Jordi on GL.

EDIT: Whoops, never meant to post until I was done. More thoughts in a bit.

• Members

This was definitely the best episode so far! I love that David and Angie are still friends. I think for some reason that in the end we will find out not everything that happened that night went down as even the characters think right now. Of course I might be on drugs.

I like Pete but dang give him a day off! Opal scheming to keep in him in town by getting him with Celia was great, though. I love that woman! BTW, why were they freaking out about that deleted file when they can just go to the recycle bin(is there an equivalent on the Mac?) and retrieve it?

I wonder if Ryan is wherever Kendall and the boys are? Hey, I am not saying he needs to come back, just wondering smile.png

f Ryan is wherever Kendall and the boys are? Hey, I am not saying he needs to come back, just wondering smile.png

• Members

I think between Brooke and the events of 5 years ago we see an Adam that more in PV like.

For some reason I can't see Cara having an abortion OR giving the baby up given her history with their father abandoning the family. I bet she and kid were living wherever she was before coming back.

Lindsay so gorgeous. She needs to 1) cut out half the makeup and 2) gain 10 pounds

• Members

I thought Jesse's swearing fit right in with the scene. I don't think they bleeped the f-u-ck but he did say it low enough and kinda let the word run off, at least that's how it sounded.

LOVE Kendall leaving Zach's dirty ass. At least I think I can like Zach this time though so ... I can just imagine Kendall walking out on him and I love it.

David's reaction to Angie telling him Cara was here, in the hospital ... sigh. I cannot wait for them to come face to face.

Oh Cara and her nostril flaring. LOL

Eee! Angie said [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

well I don't think David killed Tad bc I doubt Angie would be so close to him. Maybe Pookie came back and tried to make trouble for Lucy and Maya. The scenario could be that he ran into Angie and attacked her as she was trying to defend Maya. David intervened and Pookie was accidentally killed in the process of wanting to protect Angie. That would be manslaughter and it would also give Angie a reason to be grateful towards him

ETA: LOL...I still cant get over that name Pookie. Just ratchet as hell

• Members

The mobile versions of Hulu plus seem to take a little bit longer to be available.

Really liked that Opal seemed to add everything together with Pete and Celia. I could see the wheels spinning when Celia mentioned running into Pete previously and then asking about her uniform. She definitely is trying to do anything she can to keep Pete around.

Archived