OLTL-Wednesday, May 1st 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF, Dani freaking out over seeing Victor! I was hoping it was during a mental breakdown sequence.

Flo's hair looks more...orange? Loving the styling!

Love Blair just hanging out in the background of Dorian and David's conversation, 100% uninterested :lol:

• Members

why did they recast Madame Delfina with Robin Strassor?

Wow Dani. Not the reaction I expected

I continue to love the opening music

LOL...Todd saying Carly was more high maintenance than Carly

Loved that look Matthew gave Todd

The new LaBoulae is too dark. I hate those girls and hate when it was more vibrant. The living room also looks much smaller than before.

Tea went home, showered and changed, yet Victor is still wearing the same clothes. So Im guessing he didn't go home with her?

yO6fxT9.jpg?1

Family reunited biggrin.png

I like what they did with the coffee shop as it didn't automatically scream Jane's Addiction

Secretary: "Who is this?"

Dorian: "The person who can fire your ass if you don't get him on the line by the time I finish this sentence" laugh.png

I like that Tea never moved on after Vic died. Glad he didn't come back just to be thrust into a love triangle.

Alison Perkins held him, but not alone. Wonder who the other person was

• Members

Ha, look there the show mentioned Tomas

Love Dani calling Todd out on his BS and being angry at him. Give him hell girl

Blair's outfit today is everything

Vic to Todd: "Hey don't ever go near my family again" Love it! Deuces!

• Members
He does seem toned down which makes the first episode so glaring. The characterization seems so different as he was very OTT in the premiere, but more subdued now. Dorian however is not. She is too ridiculous for me and I don't like the comical cues that play in her scenes

• Members

Yeah he was OTT but I think perhaps the disco fantasy leading to everyone laughing at him has somehow changed the characterization lmao

I see what you mean about Dorian but I love her any which way I can get her so I won't complain

Viki and Victor having a moment :wub: One episode too late though lmao

• Members

Dani almost made me tear up a bit. Watching that scene again.

'She's grieving.'

'And who's fault is that? The big shot who didn't let her see the baby he delivered died at birth. You're a psychopath. Stealing babies, shooting your brother. Now you want to slide back into my life like nothing happened.'

'So that's your answer is to take drugs.'

'When the question is you. Hell yes.'

• Members
lol...this is the next morning so it seems odd that they didn't interact the previous night. He stayed in the hospital, yet everyone went home and didn't stay by Dani's side except maybe Todd? I guess I shouldn't nitpick too much. I do think this stuff is happening too fast and they are glossing over beats to the story instead of giving us more meat. I wonder if the shortened episodes plays into that.

Damn, episode 3 and Natalie hasn't been seen since the first.

Archived