OLTL-Tuesday, April 30th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thoughts:

~ Still don't care about the Todd nonsense.

~ I like Rama. I know nothing of her stories from the old show or anything about her and Vimal, and I probably don't want to know, so maybe that helps. Her and Cutter as friends who get a little intimate every now and then would be good.

~ Still liking Cutter as well.

~ David and Dorian are the WORST part of this entire show, except for maybe the Todd stuff. Dorian is such a cartoon, and it's disappointing that they're continuing this RC-type BS.

~ So much "sh!t" in this episode.

~ Matthew and Jeffrey as friends is cool, but I would like it if Jeffrey got tired of Matt's crap and called him out on it somewhere down the line (too early for that now, I know).

~ Back to Tea and Blair being fools for those two morons. FloLo was cringe-worthy in that "Ermahgerd ermahgerd ermahgerd erts yer, Verkter!!!" scene.

~ Those closing credits are cheap for the simple fact that someone hit the "alphabetize" button for the actor credits and didn't think to move "Jerry verDorn" to his appropriate spot.

~ Where exactly is Cutter from? I keep feeling like he's Australian, or at least the actor is, but then I get Texas vibes.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived