OLTL - Monday, April 29th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, I never liked Dani OR the actress, but I LOVED her here! She had great chemistry with everyone she came into contact with and the quality of her acting was strong. I loved the quick scene with Jack and I liked how she handled the quick transitions between characters while maintaining her drugged out state.

See, I never liked Dani OR the actress, but I LOVED her here! She had great chemistry with everyone she came into contact with and the quality of her acting was strong. I loved the quick scene with Jack and I liked how she handled the quick transitions between characters while maintaining her drugged out state.

• Members

Bravo, OLTL! What an amazing new beginning. Loved everything about it, including the new theme song and opening credits. The Shelter sequences were pretty amazing, including that dance between Cutter and Natalie. The sets are damn cool, the writing crisp and captivating. Loved it!

• Members

KM/Dani stole the show for me. So good! DAMN, Matthew provides her pills/drugs? ohmy.png That's insane. Lol @ Dani to him: "Where's my sh!t?"

That first Dani/Tea scene was spellbinding. Very well done!

Rob Gorrie is going to be a hit as Matthew. Sorry but I thought Laura Harrier was horrendous especially in that scene she had w/Matthew where she was like "I'm a damn good mom!"

I laughed SO HARD when Matthew said "That's 'ma baby momma" to Jeffrey laugh.pnglaugh.png OMG @ his face.

Overall loving the young adults vibe!

LMFAO forever at Blaire on the prowl and getting shot down & referred to as a cougar!

Cutter & Natalie - SCORE!

Archived