ReddFoxx

OLTL - Monday, April 29th 2013 Discussion Thread

You all will not be disappointed. Everyone gets their fair share of airtime and you'll be dying to see the next episode. It's just awesome! Not really a fan of the theme song, but it's okay. I wish I could spill all the good stuff right now because it's killing me!

You all will not be disappointed. Everyone gets their fair share of airtime and you'll be dying to see the next episode. It's just awesome! Not really a fan of the theme song, but it's okay. I wish I could spill all the good stuff right now because it's killing me!

It's nice to know that we're in for something good.

I absolutely cannot wait to watch this. I thought this show was canceled before its time and I really hope this reboot is a success. Never in a million years thought that this would actually happen.

Before I head to bed, I just want to say to everyone before they watch the episode. DON'T STOP WATCHING EVEN FOR A MINUTE! Every minute counts and leads to something GREAT!

Before I head to bed, I just want to say to everyone before they watch the episode. DON'T STOP WATCHING EVEN FOR A MINUTE! Every minute counts and leads to something GREAT!

Well Im getting up at 8am and watching first thing. AMC First then OLTL, Just an alphabetical thing

I'm watching AMC first too. For me it's because that's how I was used to them on ABC.

AMC and then OLTL.

Come Tuesday I'm going to watch them at 1PM. AMC, OLTL, and then GH. Just like it used to be. I'll be comfy like that.

Edited by Golden Duck

I'm thinking I actually will watch AMC now, which I didn't do when it was on ABC, but I'm a little torn on whether I should watch it before OLTL or not, which is the soap I actually watched.

Since the latter was my favorite, I think I will watch it last, to build up the excitement.

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

First few scenes:

*Viki and Clint with the Banner Headline (Background music is an instrumental of 1984-91 theme.)

*Dorian being pissed over Headline.

*Melissa Archer showing off her assets...

First scene...
2mh9zwg.png