AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
with it just being 30 minutes and less characters, that might make it pretty light on content. I might do a special Monday Hos just for the debut but go back to doing Friday Hos during the recap show and make it more for Hos of the Week

• Webmaster

Beautiful images!

I just have to ask that everyone please try to use spoiler tags whenever possible. I know it sounds ridiculous, but now that the shows can be viewed anytime after 5am on Hulu/Hulu Plus, there are those who won't be able to watch until late in the day (with there being no SOAPnet or "live feed").

Can't wait for you all to see "All My Children." While I do know that "One Life to Live" has more going on than "AMC" based on viewing the first episode, I just have a gut feeling that "AMC" will just be incredible when the storylines get moving. It's just THAT good. Marlene McPherson and Elizabeth Snyder did a great job.

• Members
Thanks. Question on that. Im all about using spoiler tags and being mindful of that with other, but shouldn't spoiler tags only be used for future material that hasn't aired? Just my opinion but if you don't want to be spoiled on the current episode, then you shouldn't enter the thread until after you've viewed it, bc we will obviously be discussing that. I would think that once its aired, its fair game within the daily threads

• Webmaster

You have a point. The reason I stated what I did though is because I *believe* the staff agreed to keep each daily thread open 10-14 days after each episode already aired to keep them inline with how Hulu.com operates. So if someone hasn't watched after day one, they have no excuse for being spoiled in here.

I'd just say try to be careful with some major spoilerish stuff at least for the first 8 hours after the show is up. Maybe only up until the 1:00 PM previous ABC air schedule? We'll see how it goes, I guess.

Archived