DAYS:SOD COVER

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG Chanel THANKS so much for this. Kev I know exactly what you mean, I am reading this and just thinking "Omg its FINALLY happening what we have wanted for so long is true, Carrie is finally coming home".

You can tell Clark has wanted to come back, I mean really it is her acting home, she grew up on DAYS and it is natural for her to want to come back and we are so happy to have her come home.

I love how Ken Corday asked her if she was ready to come home, that makes me just smile, it makes the whole "DAYS Family" thing seem even more real, it sounds like a very happy place to work (most of the time).

I also and doing cartwheels because this article CONFIRMS that she is back long-term (i have heard 3-year contract).

OMG OMG I **CANNOT** wait to see Austin and Carrie run into each other for the first time. Oh man Im SOOO [!@#$%^&*] excited.

We haven't seen Carrie in almost 6 years, I am amazed that it has been this long, Clark is right the timing is so perfect for her to come back, it feels natural and not forced.

• Members

Well I don't know about you but I AM CURRENTLY enjoying the show right now. I am a little unsure what your are talking about. Do you mean like in the future, like with Carrie coming back and stuff, are we overhyping the show or do you mean like we are overhyping how good DAYS is currently...if the latter is the case than I disagree because I am currently LOVING the ENTIRE show right now, DAYS is hot right now and we can only assume it will get better with the return of Carrie on the way and the November outlooks.

• Members

Sorry for being unclear. I am also LOVING the show at the moment however I have a fear that I will be let down...I just wanted to know if anyone else was worried that once we get what we want, it may not be that great...just like the homecomings after the salem island (or even salem island itself!)...I hope this is more clear...but I am soo happy that Carrie is back that I've changed my signature to what I 6 months ago!

• Members

Ahhh ok I get you now. Well there is always that possibility, but all we have to go on is basically how the show is progressing right now, i mean its not like its the best its been EVER, it is just a substantial improvement over the last year and a half.

Based on that we have to assume that DAYS will only get better and news of CC return only feeds into that, of course there is always the possibility that we will be let down, but with the correct characters back, DAYS does have some GREAT potential for some good stories/triangles (ones that we actually would enjoy watching for a change).

• Members

AWESOME!! Just awesome!

I was thinking about returning characters and of them I think Vivian is the most un-needed. Sure, she is the most wanted, but un-needed. Bonnie is a Vivian like character and there are also several others on the canvas now.

Archived