Behind The Scenes Rumors

• Members

I believe it was Colby #2 Brianne that issues cause Sterling was Black & Daniel Gay. I believe ambyr left to go to college and hopefully when Natalie left in 2011 she took acting classes as well as classes on how not to be a DBag and cheat on your fiancee. Who was Brandon Barrash

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was just thinking about when a soap magazine ran a story about feuding co-stars, which included some stuff about Kim Zimmer and Cynthia Watros, one bit being that a real life moment where Kim threw her purse in anger was shown in a promo, because someone did not realize this wasn't part of a scene. I remember thinking, "They're being very frank here," and sure enough, a week or two later, the magazine tried to backtrack.

• Members

Ok Jonathan Bennett is Gay and he may have been enjoying himself & If he fucked Sam Page, well good for him & Sam that would be hot. But AMC lost him due to the fact they kept him recurring & he was getting PT & Film

Also his replacement Andy Ridings who was Green as hell back then I always felt bad for. Carolyn hinsey dogged him all the time in her column and made fun of his look. Which I found funny given she looks like Melissa MC Carthy's untalented, un funny sisiter

Archived