Behind The Scenes Rumors

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

-Rumor had it that Josh Duhamel (ex-Leo, AMC) and Rebecca Budig (Greenlee, AMC) had a hot and heavy relationship/affair that ended badly, and is one of the reasons that Josh ran so fast from AMC.

-Cady McClain supposedly threw a fit in 2000 when it was time to resign her contract and demanded that AMC give her the storyline they promised her in two years earlier when they brough Vincent Irizarry back as David. They gave her what she wanted, David and Dixie tanked, and when she tried to throwh her weight around again 2002, ie. Kate Hayward, they'd had enough and killed her. Cue 2006 and replace Vincent with Thorsten and we'll see a pattern emerging.

-Rumors for years paint GH's Steve Burton as a whiny baby who refuses to do what the show wants, and instead threatens to walk everytime he doesn't get his way.

I still think he was fired from GH cause Frank wasn't going to take his crap.

• Members

1. Was gay?

2a. So MA is just as spiteful a heifer as the red-headed heifer that she portrayed onscreen, huh? This puts the whole JoVan vs. Jolie stan wars in full perspective, as REG was always made out to be the (only) conniving one in the bunch.

2b. Considering that ABC was half-assed about promoting REG and her character(in spite of her popularity), I'm not surprised that they did her like that at all.

3a. So if I hear about S&B being thrown under the bus for the bootleg version of Kate, I know exactly who to blame.

3b. I'm willing to believe that SA dated SK more than the roided goiter.

3c. Can't say that I blame TB a bit - especially after MB whined to TIIC about her onscreen pairing with TK outshining his. Sure, her post-GH roles haven't been as prominent as Slagbeast 2.0 was, but I'm sure that she's happier where she is than under the thumb of the Showkilling Trio and their pampered pets.

• Members

There were 2 AMC rumors concerning Jonathan Bennett, one of Jacob Young's predecessors as JR. One was that he and Sam Page (Trey) were hooking up. Another was that Bennett was fired because his alleged whoring all over New York City was seriously interfering with his job. He was getting a rep on the set as a major slut and was coming to work late and drunk off his ass half the time.

Archived