MTV: RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There's too much love for Gigi, and Jan should've definitely won the week prior (I actually liked Jan a lot; sad to see her go).

That said, I foresee/hope the Top 4 are: Jaida, Heidi, Jackie, and Gigi. Jaida has improved by leaps and bounds from her Gays Anatomy days 

Please register in order to view this content

My dark horse pick is Heidi. Lordy, she cracks me up! And that voice... it's like he's a long-lost Jackson family sibling. I hope LaToya is a guest judge!

• Webmaster

Personally, I'm not here for Gigi. I was a Jan stan from the get. But if not Jan, I'll take a Widow or Heidi N Closet. Oh, and yes, Jaida. That Madonna song/dance was damn sexy. You could barely tell that was a man in drag.

• Members

Jeff Goldblum is simultaneously getting lusted over and roasted on Twitter. His question to Jackie Cox about Islam’s perceived homophobia and misogyny isn’t going over well.

Glad to see self-pitying Widow gone. She wasn’t going to get any better. Glad to see Jaida rack up another win.

LOL at this show’s definition of “celebrity.”

• Members

As much as I snarked on the Celeb Drag Race, I’m quite enjoying this. When Jermaine Fowler first saw himself in drag and recognized his uncanny resemblance to his mother who had recently passed away, it was really moving. And his “Kevina” Hart in Snatch Game was classic. Clever to play a female drag version of a male celebrity.

• Members

I find Jackie Cox very attractive out of drag. Geeky, thin Persian guy in glasses? I’m here for it.

THRILLED to see Alyssa Edwards on the celeb show tonight. She’ll always be my favorite.

Holy f*ck, Tami Roman!

AND VANESSA WILLIAMS!!!

• Members

Wow, the Drag Race editors (and Michelle Visage) are dragging Sherry Pie tonight. But it’s weird because the judges seemed like they enjoyed her performance. They’ve done a somewhat seamless job of downplaying her this season, but moments like this show the disconnect. They obviously don’t want to elevate someone who admitted to heinous things, yet it feels dishonest. I suppose they didn’t have much choice.

The two black girls in the bottom... Heidi out. Although it’s clear RuPaul genuinely adores her.

So since we know Sherry Pie is not making the finale, the Top 4 is set: Jackie, Gigi, Crystal, and Jaida.

Edited by Faulkner