MTV: RuPaul's Drag Race

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I’m so happy to watch a new episode of DR and not see that disclaimer about Sherry Pie’s disqualification lol.

I hate the gimmick of the girls who lost their opening round lipsyncs voting off another girl. It just feels like they’ve brought one of worst parts of All-Stars to the mothership.

People on Twitter are THIRSTING for him out of drag.

• Members

I love this group of girls!  Many standouts.  Symone is gorgeous.  Rose is drama and I'm here for it.  Utica is so weird which is fascinating to me.  

I loved that we got to see them all lip sync so early, but I don't like that someone is going home from a vote before the competition starts.  Hopefully we're wrong and that's not what really happens.

• Members

He mentored being in our relationship and immediately followed it up by thirsting over his co star

Please register in order to view this content

. He had the nerve to text me today and ask if they included all the footage of him talking about me.

• Members

Ooooo...lol.

And great premiere. Very different for sure. And I'm glad my system is saving it for me. lol. My new Friday nights after work. 

And I see ARKANSAS is representing. lol. I love Symone's style. An early favorite for me. And that lipsync. YES. 

• Members

Not sure why they felt to add this twist to ep 1. 

It got a bit repetitive and all those lip syncs diminished the impact, especially as no-one really slayed it.

I wasn't super impressed with any of the outfits.

My favorite would have to be Symone - just came across as naturally amusing as opposed to Tina Burner who was channelling big girl drag 101 and the quirky one who seemed to be bizarre for the sake of it.

Let the music play!

• Members

Olivia Lux is my favourite so far. She's gorgeous and seems like such a sweetheart. I actually liked her in the lip-synch more than Symone.

Gottmik's runway outfit was amazing. Best look of the night. Though I did think La-la-ri's was really beautiful and she seems like she could be one of the narrators of the season.

Elliott got on my nerves this episode. I would have voted for her to get the Pork Chop. Though Utica's hairline showing was cringe.

Congrats to Symone on being the first winner of the season!

And I am praying that's the last we see of Tina Burner in those hideous Ronald McDonald colours. Eye-gougingly ugly.

• Members

I was impressed with Olivia Lux, especially considering she’s new to drag. She’s a natural.

The thing I loathe about Drag Race, which has only gotten worse in recent seasons, is their need to reinvent the wheel and create contrived drama with rule changes and what-not. I get they want to have a “messy,” campy, soapy show, but it’s as if they have no confidence in the CUN&T of the queens to keep viewers involved. Oh but there has to be a gag-worthy twist, gurl, or the gays will be bored.