• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Candace is really gonna stay in that bed all season

Please register in order to view this content

YES! This bitch is crazy

I cant with these long ass scenes

His job is to ensure Charles wins the election free of scandal. Candace is a liability, so getting rid of her before Charles goes public, forces her out of the equation

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
OMG, Veronica went and got herself some reciepts! I dont even feel bad for Justin's dumb ass. He says he cant call Jeffrey bc Veronica is watching his every move, yet he thought it would be safer to show up naked in Jeff's bed?

Veronica to Hannah: "You're so ghetto" LOL. DEAD at her using the same slave talk that Candace used

Candace: "You know I have a son right? What if he tries to call me?" We are how many episodes into the season and only NOW she mentions her son? He wouldnt even have her number if he were alive bc she's been absentee

This Charles Obama and Candace story makes NO sense. I cant with it. She still been in that same bed since the first episode.

• Members

A few weeks ago, I happen to turn to this waiting on an eppy of QS and caught the last 9 minutes, which was Veronica and her son (forget his name) at the hospital in an excruciatingly painful scene that lasted the ENTIRE 9 minutes.  Veronica is such a laughable villain.  It's embarrassing.   The show is worse than the last time I saw it, and you hope that's just not possible with some things.  

Then the preview for the next week shows Hannah (I think that's her name...the annoying bible thumper) hopping up and down saying "he dead he dead".  I cringed!  Not sure what kind of direction Crystal is getting, if any, but she's a vet and can deliver far greater than that chit!  But this is TP, so I guess there's but so much a real actor can do.

I salute you guys so damn much for continuing this fight!  

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

I was listening to James Colwell and he put it best. Veronica is everywhere. She's at the hospital, she's at the hotel, she's at the police station, she's in Wyatt's storyline, she's in Jeffrey/Justin's, Benny/Candace's, David/Erica, Katherine/Hannah's....she's doing the most and in between all this she stll has time to go home, and change her clothes and wigs

• Members
Candace finally finds out about her son and it fell flat. I felt nothing from her

Wyatt....Zzzzz...... You can remove him from the show bc he adds nothing

So Katherine just burns her house down. Okay. I guess arson charges are better than murder

Melissa's mother did not seem that bad. She exaggerating saying she's on the level of Demonica