Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

her plotline on the show is setting up her exit which I think was timed to her pregnancy. 

The scenes on this show are WAY too long. I dont get why Tyler doesnt break them up and mix them so they dont drag on.

Hannah...f--k her. Im sick of her loud bible thumping self. Im glad Candace asks her if she knows who her father is. Hannah likes to forget that she used to be a ho so it'll be good to have that thrown back at her

Little Q is annoying. Why is he so close to Candace given he hasnt known her his entire life and only seen her maybe twice since he came back on the scene? I didnt like the back talk he gave the adults either

Quita and her guy are two of the dumbest criminals. No words for these ghetto ass fools

Jim and Veronica gave me life! Really anything with Veronica as she's a great villian and I love how she handles Jim

Erica is falling for David. Which is crazy considering she only met him 2-3 days ago.

Ditto on Justin and Jeffrey. Justin was this hard closeted homophobe and now Jeffrey has changed him? In 2-3 days? Really? Bye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, I did not see that with Melissa. I thought she'd try to kill Veronica

Hannah: "she (Candace) dont know him (Jeffrey)" Meanwhile they've been best friends since season 2

War and his thugs are dumb as f--k. Do all that sh-t and aint even kill Your target

Weak finale. They could have kept that

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Candace getting arrested for terrorism. Girl, you done messed with the WRONG one!

David said he and Melissa's dad were good friends from back in the day. Yet last week he didnt know her last name to find her in the hospital. How does that work?