Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Members

Jeffrey's dumb ass is spilling ALL the tea to a cop over the phone; THE PHONE! How dumb can you be?

Oooohhh, I cant stand Hannah. I would hate to have a mother like her. Its easy to see why Candace hates her

David to dude: "4 weeks is not a long time." On this show...yes it is! 4 weeks equates 60 sesons

Oh sh-t, Katherine sliced Veronica!

Jim's ass is still in jail. Seriously, its been what like 3 seasons?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Candace friend got to pull through unless War talks to her about Candace be lying. Then I see her turning on Candace. Benny needs to tell his friend more details. He needs to get the Mafia on Cryer. Candace also needs to date him again for safety reasons.

Katherine should have shot Veronica after shooting the ADA. Then she could have torture Veronica. 

• Members

LMAO at Katherine flipping on Veronica and blaming the murder on her. Veronica telling David she didnt try to kill anyone and he knows it bc he knows her. Yeah right! You tried to barbecue him alive a couple of seasons ago

Jim finally gets released from prison 10 seasons later. Good he was killing me with his phone call. STFU, hang up the phone and get over there

Hannah comes towards the end....I could have done without her ass. This damn bitch stay shading Candace. STFU with your judgemental ass. Oooohhh I cant stand Hannah

LOL at Veronica talking about boss man Jim Cryer

• Members

David and Kat were having an affair? Veronica, aint no one gonna beleive that

Please register in order to view this content

Benny is still waiting outside for Candace. He's so retarded. Hannah lied when she told him he was so smart

Was Candace always the older sibling? Because I thought Benny was her big brother. How young is Benny supposed to be then bc Candace was the same age as Amanda and I thought Benny was older than all of the other young characters

Why would Hannah take her nosy ass to Candace house with Q?

Absolutely ridiculous!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Why were Benny and Hannah arguing about someone being out to kill Candace in front of Q? I see Q is gonna be mentally deprived like his uncle Benny between being raised by Quita and never going to school. All he had to say was okay when it cam to his mom about to be murdered

I dont see how Jeffrey and Candace are scott free.. Tyler tried to frame what he did smart, but it was still dumb

JwwYXAI.png
Loved her wig

What is up with the continuity on this show? Benny got arrested at the end of last episode but is free before this opens up? Jim is a WHITE judge and even he was in jail for 3 seasons. A black man from the hood aint getting out that fast

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im wondering if the problem sith the show is that OWN is ordering too many episodes that tyler perry's quality has declined?  Of course, it would help if he had co writers...but since he refuses...maybe OWN should lower the episode order.

Ive been watching Too close to home on TLC..and each season is 8 episodes...and while the scenes are still long...there is actual movement in plot and they arent repeating words too much.

• Members

I dont see a quality decline. The show has never been good. Its been a hot mess since day one which can be frustrating yet entertaining at times. With that said, I think this current season has been better than recent ones bc things seem to actually happen in each episode and the plot is moving along. Before there was too many episodes where literally nothing happened