Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Errol

Posting of Full Articles/Interviews from Other Sites, Magazines, etc

Please Note: There has been an increase recently of full articles either being c/p'd onto the boards or transcribed from publications. Keep in mind that material from another site or magazine is copyrighted material and should not be posted in its entirety on our SON Community Message Boards.

If you want to share information, please try to always link to the place you got the information from and provide a summary, or if from a magazine, summarize what is said. We expect people who read Soap Opera Network's material to do the same, as well.

I hate to do this but it's "copyrighted" material, not "copywritten."

(I used to make the same mistake. wink.png )

No worries, I do make that mistake often, lol.

Errol... I'm assuming this doesn't really pertain to things like what Carl posts... full articles from magazines which are over 30 years old and no longer in existence?

If it's old and dirty, it's coverable. It's stuff that is current and worth a cent to a publication that I want no part of.

As long as the content is not on the message boards as the originator of said content and the link isn't embedded (ie as an image/video) for display on the board nor is anyone promoting illegal activity, I don't see any problem.