GH: Maurice Bernard Interview

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny makes me sick! Don't care for Maurice as an actor. I don't even care about Sonny at this point just because Ron is ruining so much of GH as always. I don't get the appeal of Sonny/Brenda either. VM is fake as an actress most of the time, and Sonny drains the life out of everyone.

Is John Stamos really coming back? I never saw him on GH but I know he was on at some point. I can't see him being interested in soaps but we'll see.

• Members

They do need some of the mob back. Sonny is a mobster not a purse carrying pu$$y chasing a lunatic around town. There is a way to keep it to a minimum. I don't to wish hear other characters mention that Sonny is a dangerous criminal only to have him sniffing around that clown. Sonny is an embarrassment currently and it's time for him to kick some ass. I watched a scene just recently on YT when Sonny was sitting at the table with Todd and Todd said something Sonny didn't like and Sonny simply took his gun out and sat it on the table - SEXY! We need some of this back!

• Members

I do not mind the mob so long as they're not made the heroes of the town like they've been made out to be during the last 15 years or so. It's been nice to see Sonny do something other than stutter and sputter around town, leaving a trail of dead bodies behind him, while the rest of the town talked about what a great guy he really was. Barf.

I still say the best route to go is do a story where AJ or Michael is caught in the mob crossfire and Monica mounts a campaign to put Sonny behind bars once and for all. Considering they can't pitch a story with *gasp* a 50+ year old woman front and centre (heaven forbid people over 50 do anything), have AJ involved in most of the action just so we can get it past the idiots at network. All I care about at this point is Sonny actually having to answer for the years of needless violence he inflicted on the city, and the people close to him.

• Members

I NEVER want to see the mob on GH in any capacity ever again. When I think about the endless hours wasted on Sonny/Jason and their mob crap, it makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

I did not read MB's interview, but if he is unhappy, he can follow his good friend, SB to Y&R so the mob is gone from GH forever.

Archived